Fox House Meteorite??

I was stuck in traffic at Manor Top and saw it, it was of to my right, looked like a firework but was falling as it went across the sky.

i saw one a few weeks back from my window in aston it was purple and green and so fast but no one else seemed to see it!! i didnt see any post on sf or nowt in papers etc :(

my mate said it was great to look at it was so bright...looking at it over parson cross.walkey way from asda in chap

It looked green to me, with pieces trailing behind it, very impressive.

I saw it from start to finish. Was moving very fast and bright White then slowed quickly to an orange glow then broke up into a few pieces. I'm in beighton and it was travelling towards Sheffield. Much higher than it looked

just been on radio .....they have had thousands of enquiries to what it was..was seen from scotland to lands end???are we going to be invaded...will they be on sf tonight..............

It's just the Russian's playing around with their HAARP, holographic projections and all that.

I was driving home this evening (Wed 8th Dec) and I had just come up from Froggat going toward Fox House when a bright light flashed across the sky from behind me. It looked like a really bright rocket firework, going towards Fox House. After a couple of seconds it seemed to break up and I briefly saw some bits glow red before nothing. It was at at 5:35pm. Anyone else see anything?

James

I know exactly what it was :) There is a shooting star shower going on. The peak is the 12th and 13th! You will see some before and after too. Enjoy watching the skies and believe me, you want to get watching. This is the biggest one of the year and in the right spot (if you drive it would be a giant hill in the countryside) you can see anything upto 100 an hour! ...I'm going to miss it :(

For gods sake don't look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll all wake up blind in the morning. It's started,they're here,just like they said they would!

It, or other meteors have been seen all over the country tonight. They've been talking about it on 5-Live.

I heard the radio discussion and then saw a bright white travelling light over the Dearne Valley Parkway.

For gods sake don't look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll all wake up blind in the morning. It's started,they're here,just like they said they would!

And then the plants will start moving.......................