Whats going on in gleadless

You didn't have to travel far for a good night out then.

You had smack, crackle and pop on the doorstep.

:hihi::hihi:

I dint HAVE to travel far, no. Unfortunately i chose to do so, and each time i did, i returned to find my door had been kicked off

:hihi::hihi:

lol ting tong but true shocking on gleadless now and to be honest cant really comment on crime or policing in other areas of sheff but on the gleadless side policing crap

and some waster knoking on yer door all the time trying to sell summat for a fix say no more

wanna buy sum bacon n coffee love?? I once had a guy try to sell me a bit of carpet from a flat he just robbed. It was the opposite side flat and didn't fit. Then a youngster stole his dads barbecue out the shed and tried to get 50p out of me for it

lol ting tong but true shocking on gleadless now and to be honest cant really comment on crime or policing in other areas of sheff but on the gleadless side policing crap

which area do u live now leah?

wanna buy sum bacon n coffee love?? I once had a guy try to sell me a bit of carpet from a flat he just robbed. It was the opposite side flat and didn't fit. Then a youngster stole his dads barbecue out the shed and tried to get 50p out of me for it

So you bought it then?

Was back in 2003 i lived there, everyone was a smackhead. Every single person in my block was on heroin and i don't exaggerate. There were 2 very loud lesbians underneath me, 2 alcoholic brothers above me who loved bashing each other, and the drug dealers crack den next door. Ah the good old days!

aaahhh gleadless valley

where I used to play football with my ET look alike friend, a fresh burnt out car everyday while on the route to school and a chav on newfield shops asking for 20p so he can go in and get a 1 pound sherbert mix

gleadless valley made sheffield what it is today

So you bought it then?

sounds like a bargain nikki lmao

aaahhh gleadless valley

where I used to play football with my ET look alike friend, a fresh burnt out car everyday while on the route to school and a chav on newfield shops asking for 20p so he can go in and get a 1 pound sherbert mix

gleadless valley made sheffield what it is today

£1 for a sherbert mix :o.

It wasn't only the residents who were robbers then. :suspect:.

I lived to the right as you look at the blocks of flats, so the next block joined onto mine. There was a guy who used to climb over his balcony into mine to get away from his girlfriend and knock for me to let him in or if i forgot to lock up, let himself in while i was in the shower. He was alright though lol. His bird was a bit jealous though and i had my stereo on one night, and she started blasting shut up by the black eyed peas out in retaliation, and rang the police. Unfortunately when they arrived mine was off and hers was still booming. What a fool she looked. Couldn't do that again though, as that was the last i saw of my stereo.

So you bought it then?

haha no but he desperately trid to persuade me. It did fit upside down, he thought that was good enough

which area do u live now leah?

Norton Lees, not much use for police round here x