Whats going on in gleadless

whats going off in gleadless police ambulances and helichopter out

where abouts in gleadless?

Live asif its your last day

Spotswood gets all the action last time it was a derranged gunman holed up in his house with hostiges.

its on morland road, just outside my mates flat, seems like someone has been hurt, police have their dogs out looking for a man and a police women has just been on our garden looking for some type of weapon,

i do hope no one is seriously hurt but to be honest its not looking good.

Violence, drugs, robberies. Good old gleadless gets all the action. Have to say i don't miss my flat that got burgled every time i went out.

Violence, drugs, robberies. Good old gleadless gets all the action. Have to say i don't miss my flat that got burgled every time i went out.

well said leah worst policed area in sheffield

Was back in 2003 i lived there, everyone was a smackhead. Every single person in my block was on heroin and i don't exaggerate. There were 2 very loud lesbians underneath me, 2 alcoholic brothers above me who loved bashing each other, and the drug dealers crack den next door. Ah the good old days!

Was back in 2003 i lived there, everyone was a smackhead. Every single person in my block was on heroin and i don't exaggerate. There were 2 very loud lesbians underneath me, 2 alcoholic brothers above me who loved bashing each other, and the drug dealers crack den next door. Ah the good old days!

You didn't have to travel far for a good night out then.

You had smack, crackle and pop on the doorstep.

and some waster knoking on yer door all the time trying to sell summat for a fix say no more

well said leah worst policed area in sheffield

Well it sounds like they're there tonight. ;) How can you say its the worst policed area - perhaps other parts of Sheffield just don't have as many people keen to break the law? I don't have neighbours like Leah-Lacie describes, subsequently don't have much trouble where I live.

Well it sounds like they're there tonight. ;) How can you say its the worst policed area - perhaps other parts of Sheffield just don't have as many people keen to break the law? I don't have neighbours like Leah-Lacie describes, subsequently don't have much trouble where I live.

probably right yes big crime area so obviously needs more policing