Rats in the garden

there are a nest of rats in the privet bush between me and the neighbers

ive been looking into getting one of them things where you plug into the wall and it keeps them away, but also heard they just attract them??

poisen and snap traps may be the solution or if any of you have any other ideas??

I expect you'll get a PM from a keen airgunner or two to help you out. Hang in there.

I expect you'll get a PM from a keen airgunner or two to help you out. Hang in there.

as long as its free goodtimes

:( Warfarin should kill them

Rentokill can get rid of them [if you can't].

Edited by 123456A

yes some one was asking a few weeks ago....have a look in the threads

we had rats in the roof of an old cottage we lived in over here in ireland and a neighbour who had a farm recommended a warfarin based poisin called "storm" it came in pellet form in 1kg bags. A week after using it the rats had gone, never had any since, this was 8 years ago

peanut butter on a piece of wood. put it on edge of their run.

shoot them as they stop to eat, .22 air rifle. simples. very humane and quick compared to poisoning.

B+Q sell drums of proper poison at £20 a bucket if you want some, get a proper covered trap tho to prevent other wildlife eating it.

there are a nest of rats in the privet bush between me and the neighbers

ive been looking into getting one of them things where you plug into the wall and it keeps them away, but also heard they just attract them??

poisen and snap traps may be the solution or if any of you have any other ideas??

What do you expect in L***s?!:cool:

Get a good rat poison wrap little parcels in cling film and leave it where they go,away from other animals of course,they will carry it back to the nest ,that way the young get it as well.It will take about a week to take effect.

Edited by nikita

The council deal with Rats FOC as far as I'm aware