Mechanics that can pick up round Dinnington?

Does anyone know of a decent mechanic that can pick up round the Dinnington area? It needs to be lifted though, not towed. My poor motor has no power and the RAC have told me they won't come till next Monday! I know there's snow but that's silly...

I've been told I'm looking at a new clutch. I'm not overly clued up on prices, what would be a rough guess from the more educated readers for an MG TF?

Cheers in advance for any help at all!

There's no where to attached a tow rope on the front unfortunately :(

there should be, you might have a tool in your tool kit which screws into the front somewhere?

i agree,there will either be a threaded hole for an eye or an eye somewhere.

Does anyone know of a decent mechanic that can pick up round the Dinnington area? It needs to be lifted though, not towed. My poor motor has no power and the RAC have told me they won't come till next Monday! I know there's snow but that's silly...

I've been told I'm looking at a new clutch. I'm not overly clued up on prices, what would be a rough guess from the more educated readers for an MG TF?

Cheers in advance for any help at all!

Contact ANDREW FLOWER 0114 285 2265. They helped me out when my clutch went whilst driving on the motorway and when my battery died on me.

there is nothing on the front of a mg tf to attach tow pole to,no screw in tow eye or loop,thats why they have to be lifted.

i stand corrected,just looked online,bloody stupid design,also hard to put a tow bar on as there isnt anything sufficient to attach a tow bar to underneath until you get quite far under, i wont be buying one of these, you will have to be towed with a dolly lift if at all.