Help regarding dogs (GSDs?)

Gina, you and your OH are special people, let us know how you go on with her:clap::clap:

Can you let the woman know my email address and I'll see if I can at least go out and assess them?

I can't promise to take any of them in as we struggle to rehome crosses, but with a bit of luck there will be something that we can do to help.

Whats your email Medusa? Im not even sure if shes on the net - but ill forward any details on inc her number (if/when I get it!!!) I dont expect anybody to promise anything for them. Im being a cheeky git asking for advice on here. Just got off the phone to Moonbird and shes going to dig me out a collar later (atleast its something til im able to get out) MB's a big star isnt she?

If anyones got a crate that I could loan off you - itd be an even bigger help what with Mickie 'paranoid physco runs away from a carrot' cat! Shes got better lately with everything so im hoping if I can keep her upstairs for now - until I get this one sorted. Im sure ill be able too - she rarely comes out of the bedrooms as it is and her tray is in the bathroom so she'll just think im being extra kind putting her food upstairs so she doesnt have to drag her big backside downstairs!

My email is [email protected] and if you'd like to email me your address then I can drop off a GSD sized crate along with assorted bits from the spare collars and leads bag that I use with all the waifs and strays I transport.

Would it be considered wrong if I 'virtually' squeezed you and told you how nice of a person you are? Whats your fave choccies that I can buy at co-op? Ive got the money, its just getting to a decent pet shop (council vans have trackers on them and if hes seen at meadowhall retail park im sure it'll get flagged!) Email you now xx

No problems- and no choccies needed ;)

No problems- and no choccies needed ;)

Anything you want? Petrol money? x

I salute everybody on this thread :clap::clap::clap:- wish I was brave enough to take on another dog but I'm sat here in tears thinking about my precious dog and it's a year on 16 Dec since I lost him and I miss him so much but couldn't bring myself to go through that again

Well, im still waiting for him to finish his jobs and go back to the house and im going to have a chat with the woman on the phone and try to get her on here - and inform more about them. Shes waiting dogs trust to call her.. fingers crossed that leads somewhere? All I know at this moment, im going to have one in my house tonight. Its the one in the corner, and my OH has said he isnt leaving it... :roll:

Awww you guys are so nice, good luck with her. I will foster one too, I can't stand to think about them in that state either. Transport is the only issue as I live in Dore and don't have a car...

Our car is out of MOT sarah. Its on the drive and has been since before this snow started. Still not got a call from my OH yet...... wonder if the ladies captured him? :lol: