Help regarding dogs (GSDs?)

Awww I can foster one. I have GSD and other large breed experience. I agree best to get all the females out to prevent interbreeding but sounds like they'd all be better out of that home if they're neglected and she doesn't care who takes them. She could give them to a dog fighter, back yard breeder or anyone! They need finding good homes. It's great that you're helping them.

Forgot to add, they won't be wolf x. Haven't heard of that in England although it does happen in America where they actually have wolves. She might be putting people off by saying that. They could be Akita x, our Kado has been mistaken for a wolf before!

Edited by purple.sarah

Where are they? Is there anywhere that I can visit them to assess them and work out whether we (GSDR) can help?

Obviously - it would be 100times better if I could get them all out, but unfortunatly money is an issue. I wont be having flea ridden dogs so frontline is needed... wormers.. get the boys manhood gone, get the females spayed, vaccinations, microchipped... for 6 dogs? I simply am going to put my hands up and say I cannot do it. I dont have the funds to do it, the time.. anything really.

Medusa - arbour avenue... I have no idea where this is, just waiting for OH to ring me back. Dont even know if its spelt like that harbor? harbour? arbour? Anyone have an idea?

SYP and the police service won't take them if they're cross breeds, especially if they are crossed with one of the spitz breeds (most people say wolf, but mean husky/malamute etc) as they have quite poor recall compared with GSDs.

Good luck with them, Its nice to hear people still care.

I would doubt very much the police taking any of them as they have their own breeding programme.

Wondering if the 'wolf' bit is Malamute, Husky or Innuit! (or even sable GSD)

I would take one but my husband would divorce me for definate!

Do we know if they are good with other dogs/cats and kids?? Just so i can pass it on!!

All im aware of - is they were all running riot around the house, the woman just cant cope with them (emptied bowels and what not on the floors), non has a collar/lead... apart from one bitch, laid in the corner of the room and staring at my OH shaking... this lady has had no heating either for a fortnight! Hes going back for the one bitch definatly... he said he wanted to scoop her up and take her there and then. So calm and placid in the corner just away from all the noise. Hes seen worse houses but he said he wont sleep tonight knowing he hasnt even tried to help - big softy!!!x

Obviously - it would be 100times better if I could get them all out, but unfortunatly money is an issue. I wont be having flea ridden dogs so frontline is needed... wormers.. get the boys manhood gone, get the females spayed, vaccinations, microchipped... for 6 dogs? I simply am going to put my hands up and say I cannot do it. I dont have the funds to do it, the time.. anything really.

I know, it's too much for one person. Hopefully a rescue will help out or a few people.

Medusa - arbour avenue... I have no idea where this is, just waiting for OH to ring me back. Dont even know if its spelt like that harbor? harbour? arbour? Anyone have an idea?

Manor/arbourthorne? think you mean Harborough Avenue

its in s2 manor

Well, im still waiting for him to finish his jobs and go back to the house and im going to have a chat with the woman on the phone and try to get her on here - and inform more about them. Shes waiting dogs trust to call her.. fingers crossed that leads somewhere? All I know at this moment, im going to have one in my house tonight. Its the one in the corner, and my OH has said he isnt leaving it... :roll:

Yes, it sounds like Harborough Ave... OH was breaking up on the phone so couldnt tell 100% what he was saying x