Buying doors windows from safe style u.k

am looking to buy windows and doors from safe stlyle u.k just wanting to no if they are a good company

they are very pushy and dont take no for an answer, i found their quote a little steep too! had to sign up and then cancel next day just to get pushy salesman out of the house!

morning

having seen the botch job they did on a colleagues cottage i'd avoid like the plague.

you'd be better off with vision windows of hillsboro - better product, infact superior product. google vision windows

good luck

xgx

agree

had them around for a quote for 2 windows, they quoted over 1000pounds. got them from jewsons or a place near there for 400.

sales person was very rude, so told him to leg it, (they dont leave you alone after that)

I ended up using a self employed local guy who takes pride in his work as its his reputation on the line, not sure if he still around but he is called SJ knight (Steve Knight) 01142457860

agree

had them around for a quote for 2 windows, they quoted over 1000pounds. got them from jewsons or a place near there for 400.

sales person was very rude, so told him to leg it, (they dont leave you alone after that)

I wanted 5 windows doing in a flat i had and the quote was over 6 grand at first!! then it amazingly halved to 3 grand when i said it was a bit expensive! so at that point i said goodbye...

has anyone had windows are doors fitted from them

When I was changing my windows there were a couple of companies which tried very hard to make themselves the company of choice, to the extent of me having to call the police to get one of them to leave. That was the Safe Style sales person.

For that reason I wouldn't ever give them business. Any company which needs to use that level of hard sell makes me distrust them and their level of service when there are companies (like Sheffield Windows, Frame Ups and probably plenty of others) who don't use the hard sell, are happy for you to see their previous work as a way of you deciding whether you wish to use their services and still manage to make enough money to keep going.

used them once and never again, they made the front door 100mm to big, so removed the lintel above so it would fit, took months to get it sorted which involved structural reports ect,