Sign in to follow this  

Sheff Utd are not going up

Well it certainly was an interesting game on Sat!

A wonder goal from Harley and two defensive errors allowed W/ham in, another goal for pesch, one for jags (even if he didn't have the best of games) and a good start for Paul Shaw for the blades.

Even with all the troubles they had early on this season West ham do have a premiership quality side, so to play against a team like that as we did and come out with a draw shows we have what it takes to get in the top two and go up!

just want to ask from a neutral point of view why has sheffield united's form suddenly dipped so much? It appears to have co-incided with the departure of Michael Brown even though he wasn't that good for you earlier in the season. Who has replaced him in that holding midfield role?

why are piggies so easy to wind up???...there's no punchline..its just fact...good luck in the play-offs

And I wish no luck to the owls in in their div 2 relegation battle, can't wait for donny to overtake you.:lol::wave:

Originally posted by duffman

And I wish no luck to the owls in in their div 2 relegation battle, can't wait for donny to overtake you.:lol::wave:

:)

Originally posted by wibbles

why are piggies so easy to wind up???...there's no punchline..its just fact...good luck in the play-offs

good luck in the LDV cup.....go on do sheffield proud [smirk]

Can't remember even saying I was a Wednesday fan...