Missing Person - Sally Ann Webster - R.I.P.

I buy the property guide every week and I have no intention of moving house or leaving my husband, this is a ridiculous theory. And anyone who did want to leave their husband would surely still be in contact with their children, parents etc. And money would have had to be taken out of their account in order for them to live. The police need to give this case a higher profile now and find Sally.

I agree. People dont buy the property guide, they buy the Sheffield Telegraph that happens to have the property guide inside. Some buy it for the property guide but others buy it for a round up of the weekly news in Sheffield. The other way to look at this is "why go out and buy a paper if you plan to disappear within the next couple of hours".

Just had an update on my facebook, from The safer neighbour team that the body recovered is of the missing Sally Webster.

RIP Sally. My thoughts are with Lee, Emma and Lucy xxx

A full formal press release will be going out later.

The facebook update was provided, as many friends of Sally's were linked as part of the appeal.

Thank you

Inspector Darren Starkey

What a tragic ending. RIP Sally, thoughts with the family x

Such a sad ending to the hunt for this lady, my thoughts are with her family and friends.

This is awful news, and the very worst outcome possible. My thoughts are with all family and friends of Sally.

very very sad for the family, the worry is over and the greiving begins.RIP sally.

my thoughts are with the family at this sad time.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family, such an awful and tragic loss. xxx