Missing Person - Sally Ann Webster - R.I.P.

It really angers me that the media bandwagon progresses at a rate of knots with "Our Jo" (it will only be a matter of time before The Sun calls her that) yet this gets nothing like. Are we missing something or is there more than has been reported?

I dislike the style of reporting, but the fact that in the 'Jo' case her body has been found might have something to do with it? A murder enquiry will usually get much more publicity than a missing person.

Walking on Loxley common yesterday, we were talking to police who are still looking for Sally Webster. They were asking people if anyone had seen anything unusual etc. So, locally, the search is still going on.

i hope sally is found safe and well soon, she is a lovely lady

I dislike the style of reporting, but the fact that in the 'Jo' case her body has been found might have something to do with it? A murder enquiry will usually get much more publicity than a missing person.

Walking on Loxley common yesterday, we were talking to police who are still looking for Sally Webster. They were asking people if anyone had seen anything unusual etc. So, locally, the search is still going on.

There was wall to wall coverage of Jo's case before she died though. Regardless, hope she's found soon.

My thaughts go out to the family, it must be HORRIBLE for them.

I read that sally went missing from her home and just left, that is surely a good sign that she left because she wanted to.

This is very sad because nobody knows how a person feels inside no matter how they appear on the outside. Hopefully Sally will not have met a terrible fate but will have had the courage to leave what ever was making her feel how she felt and maybe now will be feeling a lot better .

If this is right then I'm sure she'll let her family, especially her girls, know.

I hope that Sally is soon found safe and well or at the very least she gets in touch with her family to tell them that she is safe, what an awful, worrying time for you I feel for you very much.

So shocked to read this, my hope is with her family to find her safe and well.

When I got home from work last night, the Police had delivered a letter which contained a picture of Sally and a request for any imformation we may have regarding her dissapearance.

They are obviously still trying very hard to lacate her and leafleting the whole of the local area.

I too hope she turns up safe and well.

Sorry to here- but why not appeal like the Bristol girl? and get national eposure- one thing for notherners and one thing for the people in the south.

I really dont know how she feels and if she just decided to leave her family or if she was abducted........ or even if she is still alive.......

The press say she bought a newspaper looking for rented accomadation so in my mind we all think she really wanted to leave her family.......

I hope if she is still with us that she made the right decision but if she isn't then what happened to her........ God bless her.

If she has left her family voluntarily, she really needs to get in touch with her family and let them know she is OK. I can't believe someone would go missing and not let their family know they are OK (even if they have run away and don't wish to return home). How would the press know she was looking for accommodation to rent - I buy the property guide but I'm not looking to buy/rent a house

I used to know the family and find it unbelievable to think sally would have vanished by choice. They are a lovely, lovely couple and I just pray that the police find her safe and well. To the last thread, I couldn't agree more, I buy the property guide every week and I have no intention of moving house or leaving my husband, this is a ridiculous theory. And anyone who did want to leave their husband would surely still be in contact with their children, parents etc. And money would have had to be taken out of their account in order for them to live. The police need to give this case a higher profile now and find Sally.