Missing Person - Sally Ann Webster - R.I.P.

Clubfut - missing poster now emailed to you.

Many thanks

Inspector Darren Starkey

hi darren

can you email me the poster so i can put it up on our trade counter.

[email protected]

regards

andi

misunderstood - copy of poster also emailed to you for displaying in the public area of your workplace - many thanks.

Insp Darren Starkey

have linked the appeal on my facebook. This made me jump out of my skin, many years ago I lived next door to Lee and Sally on Loxley Road. What a smashing lass.

Have everything crossed that things turn out happily and am sending loads of love to Lee x Jill

Sally Ann and her family use to live directly opposit me in Gleadless Valley before she was married, although I didn't know her that well except to say hello to in passing, she always seemed to be a sensible and caring daughter to her mother who my wife and I knew very well.

Its come as a bit of a shock to have seen her photo and read about her having gone missing.

Hope she is found safe and well very soon.

More on this case in the Star including an appeal from her family, which was on Look North last night (though without the rather inappropriate advert it seems to have on the Star website).

Edit: Now on the BBC website here as well.

Edited by metalman

I will add to my FB profile....hope the ending is a happy one for all who love her ;-)

Any news on the missing lady? hope she is okay. She and her family are in my prayers.

any news on sally i don't know her or her family just want to know if shes found (hope shes found soon if not) my thoughts are with her and her family

Ive also added on facebook Profile !!

I hear she was last seen in the shop at wisewood the day she went missing ?

I do hope shes found !!

I really hope Sally is found soon. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow.

But why does one missing person gain media interest and aid, and another does not?

I just wrote, half hour ago, "My thought's are with you" - Which is true, but then I thought, the police are going to be reading this forum (Can't blame them) do I really want to be questioned by the police over a "Response" to a sad, Very Sad, Happening!

Hense the half hour delay

I hope all turns out well, and she comes home soon, Christmas & New year has a built in Homeing THINGY - I know - been there.