Missing Person - Sally Ann Webster - R.I.P.

I still don't understand why this lady's disappearance has not had a bigger profile.

Seems to depend on whether the national media take an interest. What started the ball rolling with Joanna Yates - her parents televised appeal perhaps ?

Seems to depend on whether the national media take an interest. What started the ball rolling with Joanna Yates - her parents televised appeal perhaps ?

I thought the police were in charge of that side too, organising television appeals, etc.

Is there a facebook group to help find Sally, as that is a good way of spreading the word. Hope she is found safe and well soon!

there was an appeal on calender a couple of weeks ago with her husbamd and 2 daughters.

Wasnt this woman last seen buying a property guide?

To me this may go some way to explain why it hasnt had all the attention some people think it should have?

Some people do want to just start again and find it easier to not inform their loved ones.

thats if the property guide is anything to do with it, she and her family might have been looking to move.

I hope she is ound soon x

There's an update on this on the Safer Neighbourhood Team's Facebook page

Some people do want to just start again and find it easier to not inform their loved ones.

I was on nights once when a bloke got a call, he went home to find his wife had left him totally out of the blue.

Surely that’s the way to do it rather than leaving everyone wondering and making work for the police.

Wasnt this woman last seen buying a property guide?

To me this may go some way to explain why it hasnt had all the attention some people think it should have?

thats if the property guide is anything to do with it, she and her family might have been looking to move.

I hope she is ound soon x

yes i suppose it does cast some doubt ? but she has been missing for over a month now so surely something would have come to light,after all jhe would have needed cash or credit cards to rent a property etc.

It said in last nights star there have been no confirmed sightings,I do hope she is found safe soon, her family must be distraught.

i dont know sally personally but i hope she is ok. i cant begin to imagine what her family are going through. hope she is found safe and well.

It really angers me that the media bandwagon progresses at a rate of knots with "Our Jo" (it will only be a matter of time before The Sun calls her that) yet this gets nothing like. Are we missing something or is there more than has been reported?