Missing Person - Sally Ann Webster - R.I.P.

If anyone has any information regarding the current whereabouts of the following missing person please contact South Yorkshire Police on 0114 2202020 quoting incident number 328 of the 22nd November 2010.

SALLY ANN WEBSTER IS CURRENTLY MISSING FROM THE WADSLEY AREA OF SHEFFIELD, AND WAS LAST SEEN ON THE 20TH NOVEMBER 2010.

SALLY IS DESCRIBED AS A WHITE FEMALE, 48YEARS OF AGE AND HAS A PALE COMPLEXION. SHE HAS SHOULDER LENGTH BROWN HAIR AND IS OF A SLIM BUILD.

SALLY WAS LAST SEEN WEARING LIGHT BLUE JEANS, A BLACK PADDED JACKET AND A THICK SILVER WEDDING RING.

A photograph of Sally can be viewed on the link from the Sheffield Star:-

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Missing-Have-you-seen-Sally.6641499.jp

Officers from my team are currently out distributing posters of Sally in the Hillsborough Area as part of the search for her.

Many thanks

Inspector Darren Starkey

I saw this in the Star and was going to post a thread asking whether there was any news of her, but evidently not according to this.

On the other article in the Star it said there had been a possible sighting of her heading out towards Loxley/Damflask way - was that confirmed?

I've marked this as sticky for the time being. Fingers crossed she turns up safe and sound.

We've had this sent around at work (Sheffield Teaching Hospitals).

She looks familiar to me but alas, not because of a recent sighting.

Hope she turns up safe and well

I work for a company who work alongside probation. If I can have a "missing poster" emailed to me i would gladly distribute it through our network and put it up in our public offices on the notice boards. I am a support worker and the people I work alongside spend a lot of time roaming the streets it may be a good place to put the posters as they dont really have the money to buy the local papers but spend many hours just walking round people watching.

I hope this helps.

PM me for my email address.

Edited by clubfut

Just seen this on here, this has really really shocked me! I went too school with her daughters, and was best mates with Emma, her eldest daughter for a long long time! Really hope she's found asap! X

Really hope she is found safe i will be keeping an eye out as im out and about feel for her family right now xx

Clubfut - missing poster now emailed to you.

Many thanks

Inspector Darren Starkey

i havent seen her but will keep my eyes open, i do hope she returns safe and well, sending all my best wishes to the family.

Appeal now included on our facebook page (link in signature below) - can you please add it to your facebook pages to broaden the search for Sally.

Many thanks

Inspector Darren Starkey

Some posts have been deleted due to their inappropriate content. Please feel free to add to this serious thread if you have anything to contribute. Otherwise, please don't.

Edited by Ms Macbeth