Wanted: kittens or kittens free for good home.

Extremely interested. Could you pm me, text me or ring me on 07584125355.

Thank you

Iv just tried calling you but your voicemail is on

Wouldn't it be funny if your gf thought the same thing and secretly got you a couple of kittens for Christmas too! Cat heaven!

It shouldn't be. It's defiantly on and my number

hi did u manage to get a kitten? my friends are goin to be ready on the xmas week x

just seen your message as your friend still got kittens I am looking for one for my

son please give us a reply thanx

Can I mention please to owners of new kits that they will need neutering at five months old, otherwise they will come into season and begin to breed. Rescues are overflowing with kittens and cats as a result of irresponsible cat ownership. Cats Protection will help with free or subsidised neutering for people on benefit, low income, multiple cat households, pensioners. Check out Cats Protection Sheffield Hallam website for details.

hi did u manage to get a kitten? my friends are goin to be ready on the xmas week x

Hi, Are these kittens still available as Im interested? Have you got any more details about them please?

Thanks

Jackie at Cat Abuse Treatment Society has two tabby & white 6 week old kittens (siblings), two mackeral tabby 5 and a half to six month old young cats (siblings), a white & black young male cat aged 5 months, and a brown tabby adult female seeking forever homes. Being a registered charity she requires donations (she sets the amount) to go towards the cost of feeding, veterinary treatment etc. Anyone interested, please check out the official website's Available for adoption page.