Wanted: kittens or kittens free for good home.

Been hoping to get to the RSPCA at attercliffe but can't due to work and there opening times. We have a big 3 bedroom house with large gardens. We live on a great estate and across a road with not very much traffic from alot of fields so the cat would have loads of space when older. It's just me my girlfriend and her 12 year old son but the kitten or kittens are a suprise for my girlfriend.

More than welcome to let anyone view before hand.

If you can help please contact me by PM or text or ring me on 07584125355

It's great you want to give a kitten a good home but make sure your girlfriend is prepared for the lifelong commitment of owning a pet. If it's something you've discussed fair enough, but some suprises backfire when the recipient isn't ready for the responsibility. Animals do not make good suprise Christmas presents for that reason.

This isn't a spurr of the moment suprise. We recently moved house and was looking after a neighbours cat because they wouldn't. So when we moved we discussed it and she said she really wanted a cat. I've had 2 cats from kittens so I know of the responsibilities.

No need to worry lol

hi my friend has two kittens very cute black ones think one has started to go a bit grey, im not sure if they will be ready to leave their mum b4 xmas but i will ask her later when shes bak from work and let you know cos they could be ready the xmas week i think, she doesnt want anything for them.

This isn't a spurr of the moment suprise. We recently moved house and was looking after a neighbours cat because they wouldn't. So when we moved we discussed it and she said she really wanted a cat. I've had 2 cats from kittens so I know of the responsibilities.

No need to worry lol

Good, good.

hi my friend has two kittens very cute black ones think one has started to go a bit grey, im not sure if they will be ready to leave their mum b4 xmas but i will ask her later when shes bak from work and let you know cos they could be ready the xmas week i think, she doesnt want anything for them.

If you could let me know that would be great.

What about Jackie at CATS? She usually has kittens available. Or you could pm magsie, she usually knows if there are any kittens wanting homes.

Who is this jackie. Not seen her on here. Not been in much though lol

You could try the Shelter http://www.thesheffieldcatsshelter.org/

They are open every day so you could maybe get there on a weekend or another day off work perhaps. It's only £65 for a cat or kitten which will cover them being neutered and microchipped, and they'll come wormed and de-flead.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, and you can take your time to go around and meet the cats until you find one you like :)

We got both of our cats from there as little uns, one of the best things we ever did!

If you could let me know that would be great.

yeah no problem should be by end of tonight though.

I have a kitten, hes 8 weeks old. I found him hiding under a metal create, his mum was stray and she left him to fend for himself so i took him in as the weather was terrible so i could rehome him. Iv had him a week, hes now litter trained, been vet checked, wormed and im just waiting on frontline to come through the post so i can flea him. Obviously i dont want any money for him, he will come with his second lot of flea treatment, worming medicine, lots of toys, a little tray and feeding dish and some food.

He is absolutely gorgeous, i want to keep him but i already have 3 cats and 3 dogs and dont have much more room. If your interested let me know. I want him to go to a good home and to someone whose not going to get bored of him once hes grown out of the kitten stage. Hes very playful and is as good as gold and very affectionate, he will need to be kept in for a while so he can get used to living indoors as my house is the first home hes ever had. Weve named him bertie but im sure who ever takes him will change it.

Let me know as i have another person who may be interested.

Thanks