Looking to play.

Ayup im looking to play for a team, i have been playing for manor social fc, i like to play either mid park, winger, striker but will give anywhere a try. Would i be able to come to one of your trainin sessions at pitz n see what you think? Im currently playin at goals 5aside my team have been promoted twice and won a tournament there so i can actually play lol. Let me kno lads thanks

PM received and replied to, Cheers.

On another note...anybody who cannot make every Sunday but could play in case of emergency, please let me know. I know how things can get when it comes to 2/3 games per week after bad weather...which we are in now! Could be 2 months until we play again and signing players closes in Feb. So, if you could provide cover if needed for us but cannot or dont want to play every week, let me know.

Cheers

Hey Pink,

I would be up for helping out if needed, I play on a Sat in County Senior, and if u needed cover on a Sunday, I sure i could play.

Let me know

Craig

Yeah that would be great, Ill sort out a form for you. Send me message with your address and Ill see if me or another player can drop it off or send you one. Cheers