Bus hit my parked car!!

it is yes he is denying it

Is this one of those comedy moments where they say "the parked car hit me"

HAHAHA. it seems that way hitch. The lady at the insurance place is sorting me out a courtesy car for today until its sorted, he claims he never hit me, but anyone can clearly see the paint transfer on my car, so just got to email the pictures to her

This happened to me, with an ambulance. He stuck a note on my car to apologise, and a number to call. However as he didn't provide a name the st johns ambulance service couldn't pin point an exact driver and refused to accept fault!

HAHAHA. it seems that way hitch. The lady at the insurance place is sorting me out a courtesy car for today until its sorted, he claims he never hit me, but anyone can clearly see the paint transfer on my car, so just got to email the pictures to her

The one that hit my parked car left a nice long pink and blue stripe down the side, which was helpful.

Its stagecoach buses, the driver denies hitting my car, but you can blatently see the red paint on my door handle, the blue paint on my wheel and the red paint all across the dent in the wheel arch, so unless I have kit from night rider i somehow dont think the car moved into the bus.

The one that hit my parked car left a nice long pink and blue stripe down the side, which was helpful.

That is what has helped me hes left me some lovely red and blue stripes

I was on a bus once that scrapped a parked car. I was getting off at the next stop so I walked back and took pictures and also spoke to the owner.

Also contacted the police and the bus company. Guess what happened..

You guessed it.. Nothing!.

Its just ridiculous really, I once saw a bin wagon hit a parked car and omg the damage was unbelievable they had totalled the back of this car and had no intention of stopping.

We pay our insurance and they do too so why is it we have to suffer because they think they have the right to do as they please and just drive away. Im stuck in the house with 4 children now and las night i had to risk driving it to get my son to A&E as he was really poorly

I don't know about stagecoach but first have an insurance department and would come to check the paint transfer, identify the bus (which will need repairing) and have the car repaired. Doesn't help in this case though.

I told the bus company when I rang as well. And i asked them how they can justify the person who did it tootling around in his car without a care in the world while i was left with no car and no money to hire one? and surprise surprise he hung up its a joke, these drivers should surely have some common decency in them. Well the police are going to speak to him now as he should of given me his details