Soup kitchens/free food

im not robbin from bins although its tempting since ive known people who do it, just dont think i could do it though. pc isnt worth selling and i cant eat it, im already selling other things just thought id see if there were anywhere i could get a small meal to keep me going as a backup if i need it

Beggars cant be choosers if your that desperate you will do what needs to be done or you are not that desperate .

dont they have a special number to call so he can get help..like the imigrants have....may be its on a web site..how to get things for free....

david, people on here have already offered to buy your stuff from you but youve never acknowledged their offers at all. Ill go one better mate. I would buy off you and then let you buy back for the same price within two months, that way you wont lose your stuff.maybe a little explaination about how you got in this mess would help people be a little more charitable towards you. Youre missing a trick too in this weather, id have gladly paid a couple of quid for someone to dig my car out yesterday or clear my path, have shovel will travel brother! Lol. Youll only need a few quid and a discount supermarket to see the week through mate,if you try everything you can and still get nowhere then pm me and im sure we can sort something. Believe me though,im no fool.

So true.

A gardener neighbour cleared my parents drive. It took him over 3 hours and he worked really hard. Cost £30 and a bottle. I'm really grateful as it saved me a back breaking job (already done mine and a few neighbours). He'll definitely be getting a nice Christmas present.

the people who go in skips behind supermarkets are known as freegans.

david, people on here have already offered to buy your stuff from you but youve never acknowledged their offers at all. Ill go one better mate. I would buy off you and then let you buy back for the same price within two months, that way you wont lose your stuff.maybe a little explaination about how you got in this mess would help people be a little more charitable towards you. Youre missing a trick too in this weather, id have gladly paid a couple of quid for someone to dig my car out yesterday or clear my path, have shovel will travel brother! Lol. Youll only need a few quid and a discount supermarket to see the week through mate,if you try everything you can and still get nowhere then pm me and im sure we can sort something. Believe me though,im no fool.

Fantastic post well done .

cant some one drop him some food off...my daughter has my car today.so i carnt drop any off for you

the people who go in skips behind supermarkets are known as freegans.

skip rats......

Anyone know of any places that are open? I never had to use one before and im not homeless but in a bad financial situation now where i got no money and no food for another week and im kinda desperate. I can manage on very little usually but just finished the last protein ration bar (lol) and still got a week to go :(

grab a shovel and offer to clear paths for a few bob...instead of spounging...and wanting a freebie...

ive read a few of davids previous posts on here ad the impression im getting of him is he is a bloke who bucks the system a little. I myself used to be like that david,living hand to mouth and day to day, you have to remember mate that to live that way takes very careful budgeting and forethought,otherwise youre going to find yourself being talked to like a moron down at cashconverters time and time again. Now and again things you havent budgeted for come along and for that you need contingency money,a little fund to dip in to for the unexpected, this snow and the fact that lots of people will have to dig their cars out for work tomorrow give you a fantastic opportunity to gain such a fund. Other than that just join the system mate,i have a small mortgage,2 cars,a van,had 2foreign holidays this year and a weekend in the uk,i pay tax to contribute to the system and have done since i started working,small price to pay for what i get now,if you cant beat them,join them david. My offer still stands if you ever get stuck,as it does to anyone. If you have a willingness to get on,you will mate.

i just wanted to know if there was somewhere i could get a tiny measly bowl of soup as a backup incase things didnt improve :S