Lack of cleared estate road help I cannot move to new house

I should have moved to my new bungalow on thursday 2nd December. Well we all know why I didnt the blooming snow I have had to reschedule for next thursday. But today a snow plough cleared the top of my road Algar on the arbourthorne and didnt even bother to come down our road where many drivers have been stuck and had to dig themselves out., We had to ring the RAC to dig my Mobility car out and now park on the top road. If anyone from the council reads this please can you clear my road for me and all the other old and infirmed people so we can go to the shops and I can get my flitting van down. pretty pleeeeeeeze

Why don't you email the Council, posting on here in the hope that someone might just happen to read it seems a bit hit and miss?

Copy the Leader of the Council in on it, too.

you seriously got the RAC to dig your car out? maybe time i chose another breakdown company

There is an email address on the council site that you can use to contact them about clearing your road if you have a reason for priority. I think you can claim a good reason in your circumstances.

Wow, MysticPam, are you like Mystic Meg? Couldn't your foretell the snow as on its way?

Me thinks you need another crystal ball :hihi:

x x x

you seriously got the RAC to dig your car out? maybe time i chose another breakdown company

OP does say Mobility car...