Man with Digger in Gleadless

A massive thanks to the man that cleared the road outside my parents house at the bottom of Lister Crescent. I believe that you did it voluntarily, but the locals organised a collection in appreciation.

yes, Assuming its the same guy who did all around Morland estate, Leighton road, Raeburn and Constable road... Muchas Gracias

even if it isn't the same person, thanks to whoever it was :)

what are they giving the snow wardens :)

what are they giving the snow wardens :)

Nothing, but, whats more useful, a man with a digger, or a man with a spade?

i am a snow warden and i have been out cleaning my road on farmstead close and thecare homes oppersit me we dont get anything for it i do that and work full time as well

i am a snow warden and i have been out cleaning my road on farmstead close and thecare homes oppersit me we dont get anything for it i do that and work full time as well

Well done mate :thumbsup:

What do we pay our taxes for mr snow warden .Oh yeah for the council to do things that need doing like griting the side streets. looks like now that snow wardens are not needed people who live on the side streets did it themselfs!!!!!!!

I'm starting to notice that being semi-literate and a nasty piece of work seem to go hand-in-hand on SF. :rolleyes:

Well done, kudos to you. I hope your neighbours appreciate your efforts. :thumbsup:

It's a shame that more able bodied people haven't volunteered. Most people can't even seem to be bothered to pick up the phone and request the grit bin is refilled though, let alone actually clear snow.

A massive thanks to the man that cleared the road outside my parents house at the bottom of Lister Crescent. I believe that you did it voluntarily, but the locals organised a collection in appreciation.

Hey, I'm writing an article about the conditions of the roads and pavements in Gleadless Valley during the snowy weather. Would you be able to tell me about your experience in more detail, so I can include your story in my article? Let me know.

Hey, I'm writing an article about the conditions of the roads and pavements in Gleadless Valley during the snowy weather. Would you be able to tell me about your experience in more detail, so I can include your story in my article? Let me know.

They were covered in snow :rolleyes::confused:

Im sure I know this bloke in fact I sit with him in the pub,hes lovely bloke.