Fairbank&rhodes sundaybfootball team req sponsor

I we are a sunday league football team who play in blades superdraw we are currently top of division 2 we req a sponsor you would get you company name on our kits and on our website we have just got team of month for the whole league. if intrested please pm me to discuss we set team in aid of 2 very close friends who sadly passes away on the way back from coventry v owls in 2006

our club website is http://www.fairbank-rhodesfc.co.uk is you want to have a look at our website there is alink on there to the blades superdraw league website thanks for looking

I we are a sunday league football team who play in blades superdraw we are currently top of division 2 we req a sponsor you would get you company name on our kits and on our website we have just got team of month for the whole league. if intrested please pm me to discuss we set team in aid of 2 very close friends who sadly passes away on the way back from coventry v owls in 2006

our club website is http://www.fairbank-rhodesfc.co.uk is you want to have a look at our website there is alink on there to the blades superdraw league website thanks for looking

I didn't realise you were named after those two lads m8, we played you in a friendly earlier in the season (Forum FC) nice touch that m8 !!!!

Hey up mate don't know if it's of any help to you but I used to work for Wetherspoons and up to a few month ago when I left they were still actively supporting more or less every single sponsorship request that went in to them.

Soooo i'd recommend either nipping in to your local spoons or the one at hillsborough and asking for a quick word with the manager who will fill in a referal form with you and submit it off to head office. Alternatively use the link below to submit a contact us form to the head office directly....on the drop down tab select reccomend a charity which also goes through to the sponsorship department........Explain all of the circumstance, explain the reason behind your name and also throw in a little about the clubs place in the community and what it means to you lot to be part of the team......

It also works if you tell them that upon sponsoring you, you will contact the local press to tell them of your help as well as sending them a photo of your team in the new kit or whatever baring the Wetherspoons logo.

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/contact

Personally I don't think you will go far wrong by doing the above, good luck anyway mate and if you need anymore help don't hesitate to contact me.......

cheers for advice mate will get in contact with them

contacted them last sunday still waiting for a reply thank for infom though pal

got an email today they are not sponsoring sport teams anymore if anyone is intrested or no someone who is intrested pm me cheers

I believe we could help, its what we do i.e. find sponsors for leagues, clubs, teams, tournaments, events and more.

pm me with info and what we need to do

If you visit our website and use the contact form I will call you to discuss