Just seen Gary Speed

Did it snow in Swindon?.

Nice one ?

Two united fans standing on the edge of a cliff one with home shirt other with the away shirt

suddenly a gush of wind forces them over the edge ??

wich one it's the deck first :o

who give's a XXXX ;)

" UP THE OWLS ":hihi:

Edited by owl.66

Nice one ?

Two united fans standing on the edge of a cliff one with home shirt other with the away shirt

suddenly a gush of wind forces them over the edge ??

wich one it's the deck first :o

who give's a XXXX ;)

" UP THE OWLS ":hihi:

Once again wasn't funny 3 weeks ago on sickipedia when talking about Manu/Arsenul/Chelski ect ect

Please wendy fans try something new once not 10 years ago when you were last in prem or even a 'massive' club

According to that cretin mark bright? you will soon be back getting 35-40k crowds ROFLMHO

BTW don't use masked swearing its not allowed

He was throwing snow on the roof of his car, heard he may get 3 points.

class mate, shear class think u mite ne need :help::help:

According to that cretin mark bright? you will soon be back getting 35-40k crowds ROFLMHO

He's not that bright then it's never happened while he was there.

Why thank you kind sit, but for how long after my jokes :hihi:

Lets hope the mods have a spirt of early xmas spirit......

Once again wasn't funny 3 weeks ago on sickipedia when talking about Manu/Arsenul/Chelski ect ect

Please wendy fans try something new once not 10 years ago when you were last in prem or even a 'massive' club

BTW don't use masked swearing its not allowed

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The same cretin that's played in front of a crowd of 35-40k & more I have not have YOU

The same cretin that's played in front of a crowd of 35-40k & more I have not have YOU

Not at hillsborough he hasn't which is what he is talking about.

Are you and aaron a couple?.

Edited by alex3659

Right then Einstein will you enlighten me as to the last time you averaged 35k at swillsborough never mind 40k

It must be between 92 and 97 because that's when he played for you

Btw if you're tired try an early night does wonders for people

It's the classics that count......not your lots drabble.......
exactly here are some classics for you aswell

:hihi:Railtrack have decided to start sponsoring Sheffield United. Railtrack think they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

:hihi:

:hihi:The seven dwarves were in a mine when it collapsed. Snow White and some friends went to help and feared everyone as dead, until they heard someone shout

"SHEFFIELD UNITED ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE" to which Snow White responded "Thank god!! at least Dopeys still alive!!!":hihi:

:hihi:Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, a Blades fan with a brain and an old drunk ar walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a £50 note. Who gets it? The old drunk, of course; the other three are mythical creatures.:hihi:

This thread could run forever

exactly here are some classics for you aswell

:hihi:Railtrack have decided to start sponsoring Sheffield United. Railtrack think they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

:hihi:

:hihi:The seven dwarves were in a mine when it collapsed. Snow White and some friends went to help and feared everyone as dead, until they heard someone shout

"SHEFFIELD UNITED ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE" to which Snow White responded "Thank god!! at least Dopeys still alive!!!":hihi:

:hihi:Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, a Blades fan with a brain and an old drunk ar walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a £50 note. Who gets it? The old drunk, of course; the other three are mythical creatures.:hihi:

This thread could run forever

Santa Claus is a mythical creature. :o. Nah. :loopy:.

He was throwing snow on the roof of his car, heard he may get 3 points.

Must admit not that funny but by heck the trawlers getting full.

lol love the jokes (even the wednesday ones) funny how a few blades get all 'thats pathetic' when its a united joke lololol