Supermarket Dash

I think more people should be cycling to the supermarket because it would be great for the environment :thumbsup: and there would be more parking spaces

and put all the bags of shopping where? also still a fair amount of snow and ice so not quite the safest way to travel at the moment (and with all your shopping/kids etc too).

I went to Morrisons earlier, just to see if there were any Christmas booze bargains to be had. I took one look at the queues and the numbers of people rushing around with gaggles of children and walked straight out again.

Oh my, you mean that people dared to their children shopping!! :huh:

I agree though I went to Morrisons at Meadowhead was crazy, people shopping like they were going to be closed for a month, and some really aggitated people ramming their trolleys round (without children)

I did mine online, next day delivery £2. Thats two pound well spent by the sounds of it.

Wasn't that bad at Waitrose.

Brillaint idea! The queues will be tiny and the shelves full because nobody in Sheffield can afford to shop there! :hihi:

x

I did mine online, next day delivery £2. Thats two pound well spent by the sounds of it.

If it arrives on time...

x x

I heard there's been actual fighting at Morrisons at Halfway , not sure how true it is , but wouldn't suprise me

I hope not, I'd like to think Sheffielders are more civilised than that

x x x

Tesco herries road was crazy on saturday have never seen it as busy, i had a terrible time trying to do my shoplifting.

Tesco herries road was crazy on saturday have never seen it as busy, i had a terrible time trying to do my shoplifting.

I had a problem with kleptomania once, my Doctor said if the tablets didn't work I should steal a telly for him.

x

Brillaint idea! The queues will be tiny and the shelves full because nobody in Sheffield can afford to shop there! :hihi:

x

I can - so can loads of others, otherwise why would they put one there?

we tried to go to hillsborough morrissons earlier and gave up as trying to get parked was impossible. put it down to the football being on though, on top of saturdays being busy enough already.

24hr asda late night shopping ftw

Totally agree. We saw the amount of people stood in the queues and walked straight back out again. But it was a frenzy everywhere. We decided to go to our local co-op instead, just for the odd bits, milk, bread eggs a bag of potatoes and people we practically shoving me out of the way to get to the stuff.

I know most people will have been in the same situation as me. Snowed in and the cupboards are bare but honestly… Rediculous!! :o

I went to Morrison's at Meadowhead last Wednesday afternoon, the staff far outnumbered the customers. There were only 20 cars or so in the car park.

It was great!

I heard there's been actual fighting at Morrisons at Halfway , not sure how true it is , but wouldn't suprise me

Probably my husband, an inexperienced shopper. He was helping himself to a loaf from a trolley piled high with bread until I pointed out it was someone's shopping, lol. They must have a big family to need 20 large loaves.