Supermarket Dash

theres no football match on at hillsboro today

damn i was told there was, oh well no more daytime shopping for me at all til after xmas then if its just normal shoppers!

damn i was told there was, oh well no more daytime shopping for me at all til after xmas then if its just normal shoppers!

i think people were taking advantage of the break in the weather to stock up on those little essentials.

morrisons at hillsb has been deader than a dead thing most evenings this week

Went for my normal weekly shop at Aldi, looks like all the idiots went to Asda etc. as it was dead, just us and a couple of other people walking around picking from the well stocked shelves (PLENTY OF BREAD AND MILK, OMG, MUST HAVE BREAD AND MILK!!!!!!!!!111). Best shopping day i've had in a long while. :)

I was in Morrisons earlier and was stood watching people almost fighting over the milk.. It amazes me how brainless these people are, pannicking and scratching at air trying to get hold of a 4 pinter of Cravendale.. hahahahaha!

God help us if the weather gets really bad..

We have been to Abbeydale Tesco superstore it wasn't too bad actually. Was planning to go to Morrisons, glad I didn't the queues to get up the road were really long. Got some bread from the local shop earlier today, they had shelves full of it.

Some of the fresh vegetable shelves were empty at Tescos.

I used local shops apart from walking to Morrisons for some packup stuff and walking to Tescos on Infirmary Road for Xmas shopping, Our milkman (God bless all of them) made it through, and he collects from a farmer. I made bread. Do I feel smug? You bet - haven't had to queue all week.

i went to morrisons yesterday and wish i had not bothered,icouldnt get a trolly i only wanted a few bits and there i was fighting through the crowds of mad people who were just filling there trollys up to the top then when i finally got to the tills i was waiting 30 mins to get served,these people need to realise its a bit of snow......

i know its been snowing but dont these extra shoppers eat the rest of the year , where do they come from. cued for an hour to get to check-out its usually a couple of mins

Wasn't that bad at Waitrose.

I think more people should be cycling to the supermarket because it would be great for the environment :thumbsup: and there would be more parking spaces

I work for a Sainsbury's and today has been mad! People were queing down the aisles, buying herbs and other non essential items. Would have thought bread, milk, fruit and veg were more of a priority than some parsley:huh:

I heard there's been actual fighting at Morrisons at Halfway , not sure how true it is , but wouldn't suprise me