Is it true asda is selling halal meat..

i shop each week at asda in chapeltown to they was a guy in the door way out side.he asked me what meat do you buy sir.i like all meats i replyed..did you know halal meat is sold here..sorry i did not know..whats it taste like..the guy gave me a leaflet.on the leaflet it mentions it on youtube?as any one else seen the guy out side super markets..or is it true halal meat sold at asda...or does the meat taste the same...

halal meat has been sold in asda for months maybe even a year but it is very over priced compared to getting it from a proper halal butcher.

I can't imagine how the animal dies making that much difference to the taste, but of course thats not the issue is it ?

It tastes exactly the same, just has a prayer said beforehand, and is butchered in a specific way.

I don't see why this is a scandal? It makes no difference to non-muslims, surely?

It tastes exactly the same, just has a prayer said beforehand, and is butchered in a specific way.

I don't see why this is a scandal? It makes no difference to non-muslims, surely?

i agree why should non-muslims even be bothered by this news? it makes no difference to them i think it is good that asda is the only large supermarket that caters for muslims!

I can't imagine how the animal dies making that much difference to the taste, but of course thats not the issue is it ?

I would imagine that it does make a difference to the taste as all the blood is drained from the animal.

However only someone who's tasted both would be able to tell me if i'm right I suppose.

I would imagine that it does make a difference to the taste as all the blood is drained from the animal.

However only someone who's tasted both would be able to tell me if i'm right I suppose.

I have , i couldn't.

Almost all Indian takeaways and kebab shops use halal meat, most people will have eaten it, and not noticed at all.

I'm sure you can't drain all the blood out of an animal, you can get a lot of it but not all.

Would a true Christian be offended by eating a meat that has been blessed for another God?