Roads and Public Transport - Saturday 4th Dec

We don't think the train is running. My mum lives next to the station in Woodhouse and she didn't see one at all yesterday. There are buses that run to near Woodsetts, but not sure if they're running either.

Buses and trams are operating so she could get to Centertainment for her car, but she doesn't feel confident driving in really bad conditions.

My partner and his mate have say that roads haven't been that bad but had been taking about an hour for a journey that would usually take 20 mins - I think that the A57 is back in use again. It's a nightmare. Hope you get it sorted soon!

I think its the H1 and yes it's running

Lovely, thank you Sunni :thumbsup:

My partner and his mate have say that roads haven't been that bad but had been taking about an hour for a journey that would usually take 20 mins - I think that the A57 is back in use again. It's a nightmare. Hope you get it sorted soon!

Thanks very much for the info.

But please, if anyone else has any info, please let me know.

Cheers

Anyone give me information about state of Hallowmoor Road, through Wisewood and down Rural Lane please. Thanks in advance

Deepcar to Barnsley has anybody got any idea what roads are like?

Anyone know what its like for buses from town to manor?

My husband just said there are no 52s going into the centre of woodhouse but look like there turning round and the bottom of station road instead they only one they saw was a 132 at about 6:45. Through to half 7.

Hope this helps.

Anyone give me information about state of Hallowmoor Road, through Wisewood and down Rural Lane please. Thanks in advance

I wouldn't come up Hallowmoor to Wisewood. You might be better off coming up Dykes Hall Lane to follow the bus route

Not sure where Dykes Hall Lane is Hayley1. What about if I turn left at Hillsborough lights(coming from malin bridge) then left up Dykes Hall Road. Would I be OK that way?

oops, yes, that's the one *blushes*

And how do I find out?

Want to get to Dronfield. :huh::help:

See first page of this thread for some useful links.