When did Christmas start for you (2010)

It hasn't yet, really. Although it's December. I just don't feel Christmassy at the moment. However I made a start with Christmas shopping today. Don't want to leave everything until the last minute really.

About 24th October when i saw this womans Christmas lights up further down our road, i bet she's bored of them now.

I passed lots of houses tonight with the whole lot up, tree, decorations and flashing lights.

As I work in a SuperMarket, it started just after the Summer Holidays

I decided to start Christmas shopping today. I went to Argos for 5 things and 4 were out of stock. The lad on the till told me I'd left it too late :rant:

About 24th October when i saw this womans Christmas lights up further down our road, i bet she's bored of them now.

I can beat that..........We saw a Christmas tree up in the window of a house in Newcastle on October 23rd. :hihi:

Although I've started Christmas shopping and this weekend I will be wrapping presents for the staff party on the 14th Christmas won't really start for me until 1pm on the 17th when I knock off work until January 4th.

Just started this evening for me, Arnie came on the telly in Jingle All The Way and that was it!

For me it starts around 12 days before christmas, when the tree goes up. Although it only really feels like christmas when I finish work at 4pm on the 22nd!

There was a vague festive frisson yesterday, with the first mince pie of the season (with extra thick double cream plus Baileys with caramel, no less). A bit more so knowing that the Christmas Radio Times is apparently out now.

It's not officially Christmas season until I've dusted off the Scrooged DVD. I might think about decking the halls around the 21st. Mostly, it's pretty much bah humbug until Christmas Eve.

Well I've got Christmas parties on the 16th and 17th but we're not cracking open the xmas booze supply until the 20th.

I had my arm twisted by a certain somebody and opened the Christmas booze supply tonight :D

Ding Dong Merrily On High!