Do you expect shop staff to put themselves in danger, for your convenience?

They knew the risks when they took the job on.

:hihi: made me laugh, anyway.

No, I phoned the Co-op Careline 0800 number and gave them the barcodes on it they asked for. Then, as it was of no use to anyone, and isn't particularly decorative, I decided to throw it away....:loopy:

You were saying....:hihi:

Good.................................a full story in the first place would have saved all the derogatory remarks.

Edited by scargill

perhaps the shop did not have sufficient stock or maybe the poster could not carry more.

nobodies perfect

Or maybe she was thinking of other people, and didn't want to stock-pile!

This type of product if kept somewhere warm will swear in the packing and could go mouldy, after all it does contain yeast. I am sure they didnt think, o look at the weather what a great time to sell this mouldy bread.

......."I'm a bl**dy chu**in mouldy loaf of bread, get me out of here!"

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's hardly the Co-op's fault that they sell me goods not fit for purpose? Who the hell's is it then?:huh:

By the way, only an idiot would freeze vacuum packed bread.

What's vacuum packed bread?!

Good.................................a full story in the first place would have saved all the derogatory remarks.

I accept your most humble apology. :hihi:

Am i correct in thinking that by a " snow day" , you mean a day off work due to the weather ?

If thats the case ,then , what strikes me as a little odd is the fact that you can get into town to go shopping ,but can`t get to work .:huh::huh:

Enforced snow day, not by choice - work was closed as not enough people could get there to enable the place to open.

Why do people have to be so nit picky on here???

It's a pity there's no store policy for staff members being allowed to take such customers outside and shove them in the nearest snow drift.

Best post ever:hihi:

What's vacuum packed bread?!

It's bread ready for oven baking, that has been sealed in a vacuum pack, to extend it's life. Another method of extending the life of foods.

why not make some soda bread as you do not need yeast luckily have got some yeast and flour in cupboard so if there is no bread today shall make some not as hard a job a you migh t think plenty of links on the web to show you how

They don't appreciate those 'horrible', 'nasty' things called 'customers' that pay their wages either, by the looks of it.

I don't work in a shop but I can't stand this attitude. I agree that there should be a store policy to shove vile, rude customers into the nearest snowdrift.

I was going to answer this with a really bad joke, but then thought, better not people might think I'm racist.

Then I thought but after watching "Four Lions" maybe it is ok to tell the odd light hearted tongue in cheek joke <--(note the operative word).

So here goes:-

Your damned right I do, I expect all shop staff to have taken at least a little Jihadi training, rubber dingy rapids bruva.

hahahahhahahah