Just saw an ad for BRITISH BULLDOG X NEAPOLITAN MASTIFFS! What??

i never thought of that............i genuinly thought they dog the bulldog stood on a box.:roll:

Stranger things have happened! I heard of an accidental mating once between a rotty and a much smaller breed. The owners hadn't neutered either, assuming he couldn't do the deed but he found a way!

I just think because this is a breeding set up and such a strange cross that they probably used AI, when they're selling the pups for so much they wouldn't want to leave anything to chance!

This alarmed me:

These puppies are due to arrive on the 5th of december, should be due to go on the 16th of January

6 weeks old :mad: Too young :(

What about deposits taken NOW before the pups even arrive also 10 week payment scheme available (how much are they asking for these pups).

:o

What about deposits taken NOW before the pups even arrive also 10 week payment scheme available (how much are they asking for these pups).

:o

And... read it all, again 'another litter due' :| Deposits taken before they arrive (what if they take 5 yet the bitch has just 4?) 10 week scheme? Sounds like frigging brighthouse!

I'm glad I saw this thread - phhrrtt. :rolleyes:

Just thought it would be a great opportunity to plug my new Great Terriers or Yorkshire Danes - don't quite know what name has the best ring to it yet. Either way - they'll be going for £1,500 pounds each :rolleyes:

I'm going to get the yellow pages out - or maybe 5/6 books to make up the height difference - if all else fails, I'll get the turkey baster out - and hey presto - my yorkshire terrier and great dane will produce a great, healthy litter of big boned, small legged, small headed, yappy and strong pups!!!! They'll be available 3 weeks after birth cos I need the dosh for Christmas - but I will care about my pups!!!!!!!!!!! :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Edited by foxyflugel

I have no problem with crossbreeds (imo no different to any other breeding, it's all for money at the end of the day) when done sensibly, many dogs are deliberately crossed to produce very healthy, happy puppies that can go on to be wonderful pets or workers.

But wow, these two breeds aren't the healthiest, I can't see one improving the other? They're two of the ugliest, most unnatural looking of all dogs as well, poor puppies will probably be hideous not to mention unhealthy. Can't see them being the type of dog that will attract a decent owner either. Very sad.

never heard of that, but i laugh when people say they bought a cockerpoodle etc and say its a propper breed etc. (i forget the correct word at the min)

while i dont mind things like the cockerpoodle, well i do, but i hear they are good for people with allergies etc. i hate the disigner breeders etc.

one of my dogs is a mongrel, hes damn ugly but had a generally happy life, yet my prefious DSH's had to be put down due to hip displacia...

god knows what problems these pups might suffer from

He is NOT ugly...he's cute

And... read it all, again 'another litter due' :| Deposits taken before they arrive (what if they take 5 yet the bitch has just 4?) 10 week scheme? Sounds like frigging brighthouse!

Ha ha. If you have to pay for your pup in instalments - then what about vet bills, innoculations, wormers etc!!!! Not good at all :(

Another vote for cute here! :love:

lol, i love him to bits, hes my best friend, but i cant say hes cute.....not at all (wittmann, now shes cute!!!)

He's lovely. You are so mean Jules. Arthur is gorgeous and everyone on here agrees with ME so we win!!:banana:

i know that a lot of the breeders working on old tyme bulldogs have neo mastiff in the lines somewhere , as well as american bulldog and they seem to whelp naturally and be healthy.. though these dont seem to have a purpose other than cos we can..im not 100% on where i stand on old tyme bulldogs anyway, yes they are making a more healthy bulldog type but really how pure and healthy are they...they look healthy would need more info though

i seriously doubt AI was used , a male bulldog could mate a female neo if a female rotty can be mated by a male daschs