Walking in snow whilst pregnant??

well obviously if you live in sheffield you will be aware of the snow so its not about knowing your limits at all it was a simple question should pregnant women walk in the snow or not?

It's not about that, it's about you coming on here hoping everyone will say don't do it so you feel justified in not going out! If you don't want to go then don't go.

What do you think people in other countries where it snows all the time do?

Don't go! It's so scary isn't it-I'm so terrified of falling over and hurting my baby.

I've hardly been out without my OH to hang onto, everywhere is so hilly and slippy.

Luckily my employer has been understanding-I'm sure yours will be too-they have a legal requirement not to put you in any dangerous situations at work so I'd guess this applies to the journey too.

I'm even scared of going out in the car (beaten up old 4x4 with a very experienced snow driver) in case someone else loses control and crashes into us!

xx