Micro pigs for sale

yes, smarter than some breeds of dogs, and cos of the intelligence its sad to see how some suffer just due to a craze some time ago.

that is just like saying there is a craz for certian dogs and cats some time ago, i got the pigs for pets and not because a of a "craze" and i paid from £750 and compared to normal pigs they are micro or small, cooljules im not sure if you have seen a real size pig they are ove 7ft long and mine i no bigger than my black lab.

the roll over to have thier fat bellies tickled and play football with my son.

some people might have had them as a fad but i will only let mine go to a house or farm with a few acres, not just a little house where he will trash it,

THEY ARE OUTDOOR PETS as i keep saying.

as to the person that said i should call them kune kunes they are not so why should i call them that, its like calling a german sheppard a french bulldog!!!!

yes, smarter than some breeds of dogs, and cos of the intelligence its sad to see how some suffer just due to a craze some time ago.

Ignore him, he just likes to make peoples experience on here unpleasant for some strange reason..........

thanks greavsy, there is a lot of people out there that have nothing else to do but go through the forum and make useless comments

they are going on as if i dont know what im doing and im going to sell my MICRO PIGS to any tom dick or harry.

as i said early thanks greavsy and nikita