Micro pigs for sale

i have 8 micro pigs for sale, cph number required bed, feed and care book supplied with every piglet, parents can been seen £625 ready in 9 weeks

£100 deposit secures piglet very cute

I don't want to sound like a come down, but please be careful buying micropigs. It would be helpful if you could actually outline what breed the pigs are as 'micropig' is not a breed just something referring to a small pig and it would be helpful if people could have an idea of parent's breeds so they can have an idea of how big they will actually grow.

A friend of mine who breeds pigs now has a field dedicated to "micro" pigs which have grown far too big for people, and have been passed onto her to live a more natural pig life rather then in people's houses or gardens.

As with cross breed dogs there is no guarantee how the pig will turn out as they are not true breeds.

Also if you are selling an animal you need to fill in a rehoming form (found at the top of the pet forum).

The piglets are mighty cute (as are all piglets) just think about the final pig as they don't stay small for long!

Good luck selling them.

I don't want to sound like a come down, but please be careful buying micropigs. It would be helpful if you could actually outline what breed the pigs are as 'micropig' is not a breed just something referring to a small pig and it would be helpful if people could have an idea of parent's breeds so they can have an idea of how big they will actually grow.

A friend of mine who breeds pigs now has a field dedicated to "micro" pigs which have grown far too big for people, and have been passed onto her to live a more natural pig life rather then in people's houses or gardens.

As with cross breed dogs there is no guarantee how the pig will turn out as they are not true breeds.

Also if you are selling an animal you need to fill in a rehoming form (found at the top of the pet forum).

The piglets are mighty cute (as are all piglets) just think about the final pig as they don't stay small for long!

Good luck selling them.

exactly...lots of people have been caught out with how big they get, and have to send them to farms...

they destroy gardens, hate being alone etc.

i like them, but i wouldnt have them unless i totally knew how to keep them for such a long time, in the right conditons..

mind you, would make expensive bacon sandwiches.

hence why i have said that the PARENTS CAN BE SEEN i will not hide anything and will say that they are not house pets and need plenty of outdoor space,and you need a CPH number

i love my pigs to bits and the adult ones are still very cute to me and will not be bacon sandwiches

hence why i have said that the PARENTS CAN BE SEEN i will not hide anything and will say that they are not house pets and need plenty of outdoor space,and you need a CPH number

i love my pigs to bits and the adult ones are still very cute to me and will not be bacon sandwiches

Ignore him, he just likes to make peoples experience on here unpleasant for some strange reason..........

Yes I see but for me, I think rather then dressing them up as designer Micro Pigs call them (for example) Kune Kune cross Vietnamese Pot Bellies or something similar.

The price tag and name to me says that you are trying to disguise the true breed and nature of the pigs.

Pigs simply should not cost £600 (sorry). I have just brought three new pigs on behalf of my work. One was a red mangalitsa (some of the most sought after pigs at the moment) which cost £100. The other two which are top of the rare breeds list cost less then £100 from a top breeder.

I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to have a go, I just don't like designer breeding with matching price tags for any sort of animal.

I understand what you are saying bogwoppit,but i have also seen mctees set up ,her animals well being is her fist priority,she has 7 acres and breeds rare breed birds and if she sells these she wants to know exactly what the home is like they are going to.She has a little black pig called alfie who thinks he is a dog he wanders into the kitchen and lays at the side of the arga with her 2 dogs.he was rescued from a house that kept him in a crate,She would not let her piglets go to that situation,I know she asks for peoples postcode to check they are going to suitable homes.

I'm sorry, like I said I totally wasn't trying to have a go. I have just seen a lot of these pigs in rescue situations when they have grown a lot bigger then intended.

I'll shut up now. Good luck with the pigs Mctee.

Dont be sorry i agree with you ,these pigs are totally unsuitable unless you have the space for them and suitable accomadation outside,they are pigs they live outside where they can forage and roll in mud.

Dont be sorry i agree with you ,these pigs are totally unsuitable unless you have the space for them and suitable accomadation outside,they are pigs they live outside where they can forage and roll in mud.

yes, trouble is they destroy gardens, by rolling around doing what they love to do, i could have one dumped on me, but couldnt take it in..

i like them, they are pretty smart, but i saw the fad and how many got dumped after they became popular some time ago..........i wouldnt call them micro at all, i really wouldnt

yes, trouble is they destroy gardens, by rolling around doing what they love to do, i could have one dumped on me, but couldnt take it in..

i like them, they are pretty smart, but i saw the fad and how many got dumped after they became popular some time ago..........i wouldnt call them micro at all, i really wouldnt

Its amazing how intelligent they are ,i have seen them in action opening locked gates and getting to the food.They are so lovable they love to have their backs scratched and they recognise people they know.But your right they love mud the deeper the better.

Its amazing how intelligent they are ,i have seen them in action opening locked gates and getting to the food.They are so lovable they love to have their backs scratched and they recognise people they know.But your right they love mud the deeper the better.

yes, smarter than some breeds of dogs, and cos of the intelligence its sad to see how some suffer just due to a craze some time ago.