Roads and Public Transport - Thurs 2nd Dec

Just been told 40 & 120 buses now suspended

Could anyone tell me if the 17's are running please? Thank You :)

In which direction? Towards Jordanthorpe/Norton I haven't seen one through Meersbrook and not surprised given state of roads. Apparently the 47 not going via Heeley either but up East Bank.

Stay home if you can. More snow to come so even if transport running now who knows for how long!

Hello everybody. We were supposed to move into our new home on Dobbin Hill yesterday. We drove up from Bristol on Tuesday and were due to meet our furniture at 9am Wednesday. It's now in storage, and we are staying at the Ibis in town.

Does anyone know if Dobbin Hill is navigable?

I do not know, but I very much doubt it. If it's at all possible I would suggest you sit tight for at least another 24 hours.

Meanwhile - welcome to Sheffield! You've certainly arrived to a baptism of fire - or rather, snow!

40 & 120 towards fulwood, just been on a bus radio

trains to manchester are suspended until further notice, the M1-M62 are passable if driving

Thanks alot :)

hi,

my brother is coming up from wolverhampton on the train. anyone know if the taxis are running from outside the station ?

does anyone have the number for the taxi firm that runs directly outside the station ?

cheers

hi need to get to chesterfield hospital from killamarsh,has anyone caught the train to chesterfield today?

sooz22 120 & 40 was running earlier at 8:30 but my son has just tried to get one from West Street and it was announced on another bus that they had been terminated.

Just seen the 51 going down Manchester Road if that is any help to anyone.

all first buses have been called back to the depot until further notice, a review will be made at lunchtime