Kitten left out in the snow, *gone to her new home*

Hmm, I now have pudding and how Moonbird has done a good job on building her confidence but perhaps a little to well she is a right madam lol.She is a sweet little thing though and Jess and her can now be in the same room with out all the spitting and growling lol.

Edited by rosie

Hmm, I now have pudding and how Moonbird has done a good job on building her confidence but perhaps a little to well she is a right madam lol.She is a sweet little thing though and Jess and her can now be in the same room with out all the spitting and growling lol.

:D You really wouldn't believe how scared she was when she came here, my Son always says that animals come here normal but after being here a while develop "too much personality", not sure why that happens but I like their personalities...Pudding is lovely I want her back haha :love:

omg im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy, sorry havent been on my laptop died had to buy another today lol, im sooo happy she has a home for christmasxxx

omg im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy, sorry havent been on my laptop died had to buy another today lol, im sooo happy she has a home for christmasxxx

Me too :D

How is your Mums kitten doing? Pudding has made a little smasher, so proud of her :love:

doing good i think hun altho she was always more bolder than her sister she not going to be allowed out though just incase it goes bACK TO WHERE IT WAS BORN EVEN after shes 6 months lolxxx