Kitten left out in the snow, *gone to her new home*

Yep mine are the same running around upstairs! They are worse than my dogs lol

Apologies! Im sooo sorry. I never thought for one second, Meg would turn into the naughty one. I always thought 'Milo will turn... he'll snap out of his cute state and go into kitten overload' :hihi: x

Haha, you know I love that cat, she can't really do any wrong in my eyes...but my Lord she's a varmint :hihi: I wouldn't swap her for anything.

I think iv just found Bertie a new home, how do i know hes gonna go to someone who is going to care for him for life? Im worried and a little bit too attached to him, best make the most of my last night with him : (

I think iv just found Bertie a new home, how do i know hes gonna go to someone who is going to care for him for life? Im worried and a little bit too attached to him, best make the most of my last night with him : (

Have you homechecked? Just basically, have a look around and check theres no big snarling dogs that might eat him and that they are prepared (dishes/food etc) ? And, ask if you can keep in touch. I did/have with all that have been rehomed through me. A dog - his 'new' owner (shes had him since September) still rings me, fortnightly. Tells me how hes getting on, etc. It shouldnt be something that the new owners object to, to be honest. Cats ive rehomed, one I wasnt sure who she went to but knew the lady who took her from me would ensure a brill home - and im now in touch with who has her and she is a brill home. The chances of it being a 'bad' home will be rare. Dont worry too much, just ask to visit :) x

ive always thought the best name for a cat was "cooking fat"

think about it.! lol

Knew somebody who called his dog Deefer as on d for dog so suppose cat could be called Ceefer:hihi::hihi:

As Gina says check if they have other animals and how nice they are to new comers? and do they look in good condition?.

Do they have small children that might frighten or pull him about? will they commit to neutering and vaccinating him? can they afford vet fees etc?

Are they in accommodation where pets are allowed? if they had pets before what happened to them?

Those are all questions I would ask if homing my kitten...I worry too, its a big responsibility isn't it? I'm dreading Pudding going now but she must :(

Good look that this is a perfect home for wee Bertie :)

Knew somebody who called his dog Deefer as on d for dog so suppose cat could be called Ceefer:hihi::hihi:

Haha, one of my neighbours called her old cat ceefer!!

Pudding is going to her new home early next week, she is going to live with my Sister and her rescued Manx cat Jess, which is nice as I will be able to keep in touch and see her as much as I like...only thing left to do now is take millions of pics, I loves little Pudding so much she's a little star :)

Aww thats great! Bertie is also settled into his new home. We found his siblings too, 2 brothers and 1 sister and have managed to rehome them as well the great thing is that they can all stay together because the family have taken them all in. I feel much better now i no they are all warm and safe : )

lovely news about pudding sure she will have a v happy home with your sister and just in time for christmas!

Pudding has left the building!

And is making herself at home, no hiding this time she is the new and confident Pudding, has eaten, drank, scratched the coffee table, and playing with toys...after a bit of a swearing do with the resident cat ...oops :hihi: