Kitten left out in the snow, *gone to her new home*

diamond123 I hope Holly is a she or I will have to change the name and I just can't think of a festive name for a boy :hihi:

Poppy is a lovely cat she has never had any kittens of her own but her one aim in life is to Mother any kitten that will let her, her eyes just light up when she sees one...she is a very kind cat I know it sounds daft but she is.

Sezbetz, Holly seems quite happy even though she just lives under the bed lol, she has been out and about upstairs with Poppy, I just can't believe how confident Poppy makes her, just looking forward to touching her now, I am keeping her apart from the others though because awful as it seems I don't want her to fit in, she really can't stay permanently, and as soon as she is feeling happy to come out when people are around and can be stroked she will be looking for a new home...hopefully it won't take too long :)

diamond123 I hope Holly is a she or I will have to change the name and I just can't think of a festive name for a boy :hihi:

Poppy is a lovely cat she has never had any kittens of her own but her one aim in life is to Mother any kitten that will let her, her eyes just light up when she sees one...she is a very kind cat I know it sounds daft but she is.

Sezbetz, Holly seems quite happy even though she just lives under the bed lol, she has been out and about upstairs with Poppy, I just can't believe how confident Poppy makes her, just looking forward to touching her now, I am keeping her apart from the others though because awful as it seems I don't want her to fit in, she really can't stay permanently, and as soon as she is feeling happy to come out when people are around and can be stroked she will be looking for a new home...hopefully it won't take too long :)

robin or noel :hihi:

hi which area is it , been leaving food out for 1 what looks like it

hi which area is it , been leaving food out for 1 what looks like it

The kitten was in the Wincobank area Wheaten, and is quite well fed so I wouldn't be surprised if a few people had been feeding them.

Ami_j I like Robin, also had Jack suggested as in Jack frost :hihi: keep em coming.

Or you could remove the H and leave it as Olly like Olly Murs short for Olliver.

My friend had a male cat called Pudding - good Xmas name:hihi::hihi:

mum cat is il my mums pt it in her kitchen its extremely cold and has manky eyes nw

Oh no - that doesnt sound good Saz. i would be careful if your mu has that one near her kitten too in case it is cat flu. Is she able to get the mum seen to?

mum cat is il my mums pt it in her kitchen its extremely cold and has manky eyes nw

Eep, yep sounds like it could be cat flu. Have you told her 'owner'?

no jus doing her best at min,was on mums bins al nite,its in kitchen away frm others.guna notify ownerx

Hope mummy cat is ok.

The kitten is beautiful :love:

I am so disappointed to hear that the Mummy cat is poorly and after everything just when things were looking better for her.

I wish I could take her and help her too but sadly I just can't, I don't have room to isolate her or the money for her treatment, oh God I will be stressing again now :rolleyes::(

Aww Denlin I love the name Pudding I might even just call the kitten that as its pretty uni sex isn't it? :D