Kitten left out in the snow, *gone to her new home*

Moonbird, what a cute, gorgeous cat!! Well done you.x.

Well done Moon for helping this kit, well done Rain for your caring and sensible comments about the mum cat. Both are cats in crisis as a result of irresponsible 'ownership'. x

would you like another kitten by any chance????

What kitten is this?

The kitten is female :)

I am now able to pick the kitten up without her freaking out, she is absolutely wonderful so affectionate, no sign of flu after all but a bit of a sticky eye which I am bathing...I think that she will be ready to have her own new home really soon so long as she doesn't show signs of the dreaded flu.

aww so she is a holly still then not a pudding? glad she is coming on well

aww so she is a holly still then not a pudding? glad she is coming on well

No she's Pudding, I had in mind she was male and called her it and now I can't get my head back to Holly, she is coming on sooo well I am really proud :)

oh good i think pudding is a fab name! sure you wont have any trouble finding her a lovely home esp if she carries on coming round the way she is. is your poppy still taking care of her?

oh good i think pudding is a fab name! sure you wont have any trouble finding her a lovely home esp if she carries on coming round the way she is. is your poppy still taking care of her?

I think Pudding is pretty unisex, and anyway her new owner can call her what they like can't they :) I'm really falling in love with this kitten so it will be a good thing when she finds someone of her own to love her and save my damned soul :hihi:

Yes Poppy is still taking her under her wing and giving her a good grooming...whether she wants it or not! :D

Aww bless pudding!

I found a little kitten last Tuesday, his mother was stray and left him to fend for himself so i had to take him in i couldnt leave in, good job i did because the day after we had all that snow, it probably wouldnt have survived. We took it to the vets to be checked over before we brought it home and it was healthy, the vets gave us some worming medicine for him for free, so hes all wormed, just waiting for the Frontline to come through the post so i can flea him, iv litter trained him too, very lovely friendly little stray kitten, only 8 weeks old. My house is the first house hes ever been in and absolutely loves the raidiator! Weve called him bertie. I cant bare to see cats suffer, so many people are so cruel to them. Im only looking after him until i find him a permenant home though as my house is like a zoo already! Hes got lots of toys and loves to play.

Im trying to upload pics but i dont know how on here!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=578296&id=833045631&l=f78a6b3423

I think this is it.

Edited by michelley
adding pictures

Aww Michelly Bertie is gorgeous and almost a double of Pudding he also looks to be around the same age, I just don't know how people can be so un caring as to leave them out in all this snow it disgusts me to be honest.

By demand here are some recent pics of little Puddling :love:

Playing with pudding

Big moves forward, pudding coming for a cuddle (please excuse the sexy jim jams set off by the warm jumper haha.

Pudding relaxing Isn't she a pretty girl? :love:

Also can someone please tell me how such athletic graceful animals as cats manage knock everything off of everywhere in seconds and sound like a herd of elephants running about in the bedrooms :confused: Pudding is currently playing with my 8 month old kitten Meg, and being watched (in disgust) by Poppy cat :rolleyes:

Also can someone please tell me how such athletic graceful animals as cats manage knock everything off of everywhere in seconds and sound like a herd of elephants running about in the bedrooms :confused: Pudding is currently playing with my 8 month old kitten Meg, and being watched (in disgust) by Poppy cat :rolleyes:

Apologies! Im sooo sorry. I never thought for one second, Meg would turn into the naughty one. I always thought 'Milo will turn... he'll snap out of his cute state and go into kitten overload' :hihi: x