A apology (sort of lol)

i did seem a bit rude n harsh yesterday, about why should disabled people get help walking dogs etc.

i didnt mean it bad, but was trying to say, people would abuse it.....

oh i noticed one person, before they posts got removed, that they said i didnt look 'disabled' on my vid, well lots of people dont look disabled, and yes i walked my dogs, hence the video, n struggeld and was in pain.

ok i shoudlnt have really put it yesterday how i did....and i to sure has hell didnt mean disabled people who are housebound in the weather like this, dont deserve a dog, not at all.......................

sorry if i offended anyone, and it was a nice gestrure from the OP

oh i drove all around today, getting milk etc for the old fogies near me, so if anyone knows anybody whos disabled around the flower estate (firth park one, not mosbrough lol) pm me........in the morning im meeting up with the local postman to do shopping for those that cant (and no i dont have a 4x4, i have a old bmw but im used to driving in much worse snow than this!)

I made some comments re your cynical post's, however I also don't want to offend and it was a nee jerk reaction. I should not have made assumptions and for that I am sorry!!!!

Lol get you!! think we saw you were just on a bad day :rolleyes::D good on you for having a pair and giving an apology :hihi: for what its worth, i thought you were a women :o;).....................<<runs for cover under the safety of my nice warm duvet>>, nighty night folks :bigsmile:

me a woman? lol. its not the first time people have thought that (cos of my name lol) if im wrong, i have no problems apologising.

I made some comments re your cynical post's, however I also don't want to offend and it was a nee jerk reaction. I should not have made assumptions and for that I am sorry!!!!

no probs, people know i speak my mind but im not great at wording things....i really hate the people who play the disabled card, but i do know people suffer or carry on with differant disabilities in different ways....of course i didnt want people to fall and hurt themselves trying to walk the dogs, esp the old ones.

dont you just love it!!!!!! i started reading it an thinking hmmm bit harsh then was rofl @ Cooljules so funny and hey we all have bad days and takes a lot for a man to apologise*runs and hides undersofa* good on ya mate x

A man admitting he was in the wrong woah, hold the front page :lol:

dont you just love it!!!!!! i started reading it an thinking hmmm bit harsh then was rofl @ Cooljules so funny and hey we all have bad days and takes a lot for a man to apologise*runs and hides undersofa* good on ya mate x
never afraid to apologise, or admit i was wrong......

oh everyday is a bad day for me.

A man admitting he was in the wrong woah, hold the front page :lol:

yes and im not afraid to cry either which you have seen.

i dont go for all this macho man BS......i know i can be stubborn, speak how i feel, and never get a job with the UN as diplomacy aint my strong point, but people who actully know me, dont think im that bad. but hey, i dont go out to make friends (as such) im just me....................

Yes I know that butch matcho stuff is just a front

Yes I know that butch matcho stuff is just a front

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont tell people that,they might start to belive it ;-)

Respect cooljules are you as cute as your dogs lol

Respect cooljules are you as cute as your dogs lol

lol, please dont say im cute like arthur, hes pig ugly, and the ugliest dog i have ever had................

Don't talk about Arthur like that :love:

c'mon you have met him, and put him up for the night, you cant say hes cute..smart and loving yes, but no way cute lol