A apology (sort of lol)

i did seem a bit rude n harsh yesterday, about why should disabled people get help walking dogs etc.

i didnt mean it bad, but was trying to say, people would abuse it.....

oh i noticed one person, before they posts got removed, that they said i didnt look 'disabled' on my vid, well lots of people dont look disabled, and yes i walked my dogs, hence the video, n struggeld and was in pain.

ok i shoudlnt have really put it yesterday how i did....and i to sure has hell didnt mean disabled people who are housebound in the weather like this, dont deserve a dog, not at all.......................

sorry if i offended anyone, and it was a nice gestrure from the OP

oh i drove all around today, getting milk etc for the old fogies near me, so if anyone knows anybody whos disabled around the flower estate (firth park one, not mosbrough lol) pm me........in the morning im meeting up with the local postman to do shopping for those that cant (and no i dont have a 4x4, i have a old bmw but im used to driving in much worse snow than this!)

I suppose it is always hard to know who is swinging the lead and who is not, some disabilities can affect people in so many ways that are not always clearly visible on the surface.

PS. Shhh...don't be calling them old fogies we will be old fogies soon enough :hihi:;) and for some reason the word fogies makes me think of bogies....Urgggh! :lol:

:shocked: .

eh?

I suppose it is always hard to know who is swinging the lead and who is not, some disabilities can affect people in so many ways that are not always clearly visible on the surface.

PS. Shhh...don't be calling them old fogies we will be old fogies soon enough :hihi:;) and for some reason the word fogies makes me think of bogies....Urgggh! :lol:

i could have asked someone to walk my dogs, i struggle enough at the best of hence, hence drive all the way to endcliffe park, where its flat and lots of benches i can sit on, so the dogs can run and swim while i just watch.

i get techy when people say we offer help for disabled people, or 'how sad your disabled'...i hate all the BS, if i need help i ask...which i do. but hate it when people say were willing to help anyone disabled.

well someone complained when i called em coffin dodgers, so i think old fogey is a big improvement lol

i dont mind helping the old people, like i did today. i dont want em falling over and breaking a hip, i fell down, but hey, **** happens

Aaawwwww, Jules you're just a big ole softie under that gruff cyber facade lol .:lol:

Aaawwwww, Jules you're just a big ole softie under that gruff cyber facade lol .:lol:

no please....im a tough sexist macho man, without a ounce of care or compassion.....

ok i am no good at words, and people know i speak my mind, and sometimes things sound much worse than i meant.

im really a nice guy, cute too ;-) :roll:

eh?

Shocked... Never thought id see the day you apologised.

Shocked... Never thought id see the day you apologised.

why? i will always apologise if im wrong........im not afraid to cry either, im only human

why? i will always apologise if im wrong........im not afraid to cry either, im only human

Cause ive met you and I know that your stubborn when you want to be. Thats all!

Cause ive met you and I know that your stubborn when you want to be. Thats all!

me stubborn?

anyway think how i feel, i have to put up with me 24/7

no please....im a tough sexist macho man, without a ounce of care or compassion.....

ok i am no good at words, and people know i speak my mind, and sometimes things sound much worse than i meant.

im really a nice guy, cute too ;-) :roll:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Am crying that's so funny! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i did seem a bit rude n harsh yesterday, about why should disabled people get help walking dogs etc.

i didnt mean it bad, but was trying to say, people would abuse it.....

oh i noticed one person, before they posts got removed, that they said i didnt look 'disabled' on my vid, well lots of people dont look disabled, and yes i walked my dogs, hence the video, n struggeld and was in pain.

ok i shoudlnt have really put it yesterday how i did....and i to sure has hell didnt mean disabled people who are housebound in the weather like this, dont deserve a dog, not at all.......................

sorry if i offended anyone, and it was a nice gestrure from the OP

oh i drove all around today, getting milk etc for the old fogies near me, so if anyone knows anybody whos disabled around the flower estate (firth park one, not mosbrough lol) pm me........in the morning im meeting up with the local postman to do shopping for those that cant (and no i dont have a 4x4, i have a old bmw but im used to driving in much worse snow than this!)

Lol get you!! think we saw you were just on a bad day :rolleyes::D good on you for having a pair and giving an apology :hihi: for what its worth, i thought you were a women :o;).....................<<runs for cover under the safety of my nice warm duvet>>, nighty night folks :bigsmile: