Idiots on 2 quads racing up and down S5

in almost all your comments its just quads you dont specify that you are only talking about the 2 lads you witnessed plus when shefgrow mentioned they would like a quad to take kids out on you said what and possibly cause accidents to innocent people blah blah blah how is that fair to suggest that they would cause some one an injury by going out ???

in almost all your comments its just quads you dont specify that you are only talking about the 2 lads you witnessed plus when shefgrow mentioned they would like a quad to take kids out on you said what and possibly cause accidents to innocent people blah blah blah how is that fair to suggest that they would cause some one an injury by going out ???

From my very first thread my comments have been solely about these people. I commented to the person justifying these idiots so my point of view is that the person was just as irresponsible. I never said that it was ALL quad riders at all

*SLIPPY* I thought you were giving up?

That's why I posted its 'possible' you could slam a door and end up with the snow off the roof on your head meaning everything is possible, but it does not make it probable, no one would leave the house if we worried about everything that could 'possibly' happen. Anyhow the point was lost on slippy.

i have no problem with people driving road legal quads on the road but how ive seen the two (im guessing same two) driving about i do have a problem with its not safe at all.

Did you not see where I said that the kids were on the pavement? Are they not allowed to be there? You are clearly pro quad racing on the snow in hazzardous conditions

Why are they sledging on the pavement making it slippy for everyone else. The nobbies on the quad bikes are probably their older brothers/sisters.

i have no problem with people driving road legal quads on the road but how ive seen the two (im guessing same two) driving about i do have a problem with its not safe at all.
Well I should take the registration then the next time you see them, coming on a forum and moaning about it is not really the best solution to the problem is it ?

And you may have to have some sort of proof that these road legal vehicles were actually doing anything wrong unless your in a position to have a professional opinion on what's safe and what's not.

I personally think that these quads are far more adapted to this weather than the majority of vehicles that are trying to get about and just because everything else has to crawl about at 5mph these quads do not. The problem may lay in the fact that some people think snow = let the kids roam the roads ?

Its not even like you could get caught out by these quads with the noise they make, but if your concern is the noise then again they are legal and there's not a lot you can do about that even if its breaking up your peaceful vehicle free afternoon.

they are not hurting anythin and how can u put the finger to young gangs if they had banaclavers on. i live on donovan and can see them on them al day they are not hurting anything at all, not like the buses are coming down here neway and cars are going slow as so i think if they saw a car they would move!!!!!

That's why I posted its 'possible' you could slam a door and end up with the snow off the roof on your head meaning everything is possible, but it does not make it probable, no one would leave the house if we worried about everything that could 'possibly' happen. Anyhow the point was lost on slippy.

i agree same as my point was lost to :loopy:

:hihi:

These so called "kind men" were riding up and down the road speeding and skidding, not calling to the shops for some old dear. I saw them turning or skidding round and going back so I know for a fact they had no intention of helping anyone. They were causing a noise nuisance all afternoon, evening and late at night. I'm sure anyone with kids would understand my cause to moan, plus poorly kids at that.

Hahaha noise, What can u do about that, it's likecalling the police saying u can't sleep over the helicopter (It's called an engine, engines make noise and 1 more thing don't 4get it's legal) what did you do to help the aged this winter :loopy:

It's the same selfish thinking that a lot of people have today. They don't think what effect their actions have on others. I'm sure there are many other people who own quads and use them in safety. But now, because of a few people causing a nusense people will see ALL quad riders as a danger. Same with moter bike riders. Only takes a few doing stupid things to make people think ALL bikers are a nusense.

well said ;);)

You really don't get it do you? THE KIDS WERE ON THE PAVEMENT! THE QUAD ALMOST WENT INTO THEM!! DO YOU GET IT NOW????

what about when these innocent children playing in the snow are throwing snowballs at the people driving quads LEGALLY and they are also throwing them at cars when the driving conditions are bad enough anyway this can cause serious accidents. SO CONTROL YOUR KIDS PLEASE and make the roads a safer place for the quad drivers. :)