Idiots on 2 quads racing up and down S5

Maybe you could go out with your speed gun and find out how fast they were going because I suspect with the noise of the engine has led you into a false sense of how fast they were actually going.

And the comparison was about you notion that they were 'possibly' doing something wrong, when possibly anything at any time can 'possibly' happen, including the snow off your roof hit you.

I saw with my own eyes how fast they were going and in my opinion it wasn't a safe speed. I can't believe the amount of people having a go at me because I rasied concerns. And this supposed to be a friendly place to post?? I think not :confused:

so your complaining about somebody driving a road legal vehicle on the road? :hihi:

the kids were in the road [where they shouldnt have been]

do you also complain about cars with loud exhausts?

You really don't get it do you? THE KIDS WERE ON THE PAVEMENT! THE QUAD ALMOST WENT INTO THEM!! DO YOU GET IT NOW????

I saw with my own eyes how fast they were going and in my opinion it wasn't a safe speed. I can't believe the amount of people having a go at me because I rasied concerns. And this supposed to be a friendly place to post?? I think not :confused:

it is a friendly place to post but you didnt only raise concerns you made unfair decisions about all quad riders based on what you saw a a minor percentage do .

You really don't get it do you? THE KIDS WERE ON THE PAVEMENT! THE QUAD ALMOST WENT INTO THEM!! DO YOU GET IT NOW????

Stop your ranting you are becoming a laughing stock and a target as you are biting !:loopy:

it is a friendly place to post but you didnt only raise concerns you made unfair decisions about all quad riders based on what you saw a a minor percentage do .

Where did I make unfair decisions?

Stop your ranting you are becoming a laughing stock and a target as you are biting !:loopy:

I'm only ranting as people can't understand why I raised concerns. I can't believe the amount of crap i've had because I expressed my feelings. I wont bother next time

The kids that were out aren't my kids thank you very much, and I mentioned the pavement driving in agreement to the poster not as i'd seen them on the pavement so no, I didn't lie at all. Get your facts right

Are you sure ???

Originally Posted by Slippy

I'm sorry but if being concerned after witnessing some kids almost getting run over while on a pavement then I must be really sad. I didn't say anything about them not coming out, i'm saying go somewhere where there isn't chance of there being an accident. If you see something wrong with my concerns then I think you are the sad one.

Once again, LIAR !

The kids were on the pavement but could quite easily be ran into the way these were driving about. The kids were 8 ish to 10 years old.

They're still at it now, they're having a good go at breaking the speed limit in the snow and it's making a right racket, continuously going up and down the road. I have a poorly child in bed so i'm not impressed at all

These so called "kind men" were riding up and down the road speeding and skidding, not calling to the shops for some old dear. I saw them turning or skidding round and going back so I know for a fact they had no intention of helping anyone. They were causing a noise nuisance all afternoon, evening and late at night. I'm sure anyone with kids would understand my cause to moan, plus poorly kids at that.

Not when they're driving them like mad men, speeding skidding close to kids, wheel spinning etc. I wouldn't call that safe would you? It makes perfect sense if you're not a moron :loopy:

I'm sorry but if being concerned after witnessing some kids almost getting run over while on a pavement then I must be really sad. I didn't say anything about them not coming out, i'm saying go somewhere where there isn't chance of there being an accident. If you see something wrong with my concerns then I think you are the sad one.

it seems the longer this thread has gone on the more you are changing your answers for dramatic effect,

they were driving up and down the road, they didnt hit anyone

coulda shoulda wudda

bah humbug...........

I'm only ranting as people can't understand why I raised concerns. I can't believe the amount of crap i've had because I expressed my feelings. I wont bother next time

May be a good call:hihi:

Are you sure ???

Once again, LIAR !

Yes i'm 100% sure, they were kids from up the road.

So I didn't see what I saw? Oh I give up

it seems the longer this thread has gone on the more you are changing your answers for dramatic effect,

coulda shoulda wudda

bah humbug...........

YES INDEEDY :hihi:

coulda shoulda wudda

bah humbug...........

Everything I said was fact, they were riding up and down, they were causing a noise that continued till late, they did go very close to some kids turning at the last minute, where have I change my answers?