Idiots on 2 quads racing up and down S5

It would be sooooooooo much fun to have a quad in this weather, or a snowmobile.

It would also be fun to have these idiots addresses, some snow camo and a fully moderated .410 :hihi:

BLAH BLAH BLAH grow up and get a grip hahaha then again u can't cause it's snowing but the LEGAL yes LEGAL quads can, doesn't jealousy go far there legal and insured i can guarantee this, so police can'tdo anything, its like reporting a car in the snow ;-0 which will probably be more dangerous so less of the reasearch ITS LEGAL AND THERE IS NOTHING NO ONE CAN DO UNLESS THESES GUYS ARE NOT INSURED. Hope all you guys on the quads have loads of fun and like i said before if you don't like it stay in and keep warm ;-) these guys are helping people e.g elderly (by going to shops) so whoever is commenting bad about these guys think of the positive things these people are doing to help !!!!!!

can all the people complaining about the quad bikes who are driving in there cars hope you all get stuck and if you do dont ask the quads to help

ps fully road legal taxed tested and insured and dont need helmet got 4 wheels u dont ware helmet in car do you

All Bikes by law require a helmet what is not by law is the saft clothing they ware...

I saw them today and they was up top of norwood at the tesco they had been riding up and down all day and acting the goat i saw there riding style and thought it was recless and to be unsafe, any person not thinkng to ware protection is a irasponcibal rider that does not govan to the normal standerds of the law, and i would go as fr as saying i bet that the bikes are not even road legal but having a number plate on them does pass this off as being road legal but as for MOT and test who is to know,

i have seen many police officers around in 4x4's and personal 4x4's and yet even tho they have 4x4's this is not ideal for a chaise given in the real normal driving standerds of the police force they tend to get the polie chopper out to servalance them so the police can can hang back and not risk lifes,

but i am unsure what the police force has been up to today i usely se police cars around not today,

know they cant tell me they cant get normal police cars around as the ambulance service has snow socks on so im sure the police force can adopt tis also,

on other notes if you have any issues or somone causing risk to like this shoud be reportedto the police and please try and get a number plate,

please please note if a car is travaling up hill and you are at a crossing and it does not stop for you lease dont govan this as a risk to life as that car is trying to keep momentom to get up the hill (please note this is about traffic lights on a hill) as if he or she stopps they get stuck causing them behind to Stop/brake/go around putting them in dager of traffic coming down and most of all cause the traffic to build up on a hill.

thanks for reading sorry for changing subject a little..

QUOTE=hard2miss;6967369]You don't need helmets for road legal quads do you ?

I doubt they will have been doing more than the speed limit in this weather anyhow even though they looked fast or the engines revving its nuts off.

cars have 4 wheels quads have 4 wheels do you ware a helmet in a car

these guys on quads in southey area,any on a white one`blade ii` written on side?mine got nicked in sept.never got to ride it any info appreciated.

can all the people complaining about the quad bikes who are driving in there cars hope you all get stuck and if you do dont ask the quads to help

ps fully road legal taxed tested and insured and dont need helmet got 4 wheels u dont ware helmet in car do you

SO TRUE WINDOWMAN TO MANY SCROOGES THESE DAYS I LOVE THE QUOTE ABOUT "GETTING THE RIDERS ADDRESS AND GOING WITH A GUN" PLEASE THERE ON ABOUT QUADS AND USE A QUOTE LIKE THAT THERE NEED TO THINK WHATS BAD AND WHATS NOT. ALL I CAN SAY SOP BEEN MARDY AND ENJOY THE SNOW AND WATCH THE QUADS CAUSE I FIND IT QUITE AMUSING AND STILL THINK ITS GREAT FOR THE ELDERLY GETTING SHOPPING DELIVERED VIA QUAD AND THESES KIND GENTLEMEN, MAYBE SOME ARE MAD ON THEM BUT THATS NOT THEM ALL !!! KEEP WARM WHOEVER YOU ARE AND JUST HOPE ONE OF THESE GENTLMEN GIVE U A HAND ONE DAY!!! PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE JUST HOPE THERE DRIVE PAST YOU AND MAKE A SNOWMAN OF YOU :hihi: HAPPY SLEDGING ;-)

It would also be fun to have these idiots addresses, some snow camo and a fully moderated .410 also look at my other threads i like to moan alot

SO TRUE WINDOWMAN TO MANY SCROOGES THESE DAYS I LOVE THE QUOTE ABOUT "GETTING THE RIDERS ADDRESS AND GOING WITH A GUN" PLEASE THERE ON ABOUT QUADS AND USE A QUOTE LIKE THAT THERE NEED TO THINK WHATS BAD AND WHATS NOT. ALL I CAN SAY SOP BEEN MARDY AND ENJOY THE SNOW AND WATCH THE QUADS CAUSE I FIND IT QUITE AMUSING AND STILL THINK ITS GREAT FOR THE ELDERLY GETTING SHOPPING DELIVERED VIA QUAD AND THESES KIND GENTLEMEN, MAYBE SOME ARE MAD ON THEM BUT THATS NOT THEM ALL !!! KEEP WARM WHOEVER YOU ARE AND JUST HOPE ONE OF THESE GENTLMEN GIVE U A HAND ONE DAY!!! PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE JUST HOPE THERE DRIVE PAST YOU AND MAKE A SNOWMAN OF YOU :hihi: HAPPY SLEDGING ;-)

"Like" :thumbsup:

These so called "kind men" were riding up and down the road speeding and skidding, not calling to the shops for some old dear. I saw them turning or skidding round and going back so I know for a fact they had no intention of helping anyone. They were causing a noise nuisance all afternoon, evening and late at night. I'm sure anyone with kids would understand my cause to moan, plus poorly kids at that.

These so called "kind men" were riding up and down the road speeding and skidding, not calling to the shops for some old dear. I saw them turning or skidding round and going back so I know for a fact they had no intention of helping anyone. They were causing a noise nuisance all afternoon, evening and late at night. I'm sure anyone with kids would understand my cause to moan, plus poorly kids at that.

i have kids and i wish i had a quad because we would be out having fun!!!

i have kids and i wish i had a quad because we would be out having fun!!!

Yes and possibly causing an accident involving innocent people. I think you need to grow up a bit. There is a time and place to be driving like a lunatic and it's definately not in residential areas :loopy:

yes they had registration plates and no helmets are you are not legally required to wear a helmet when driving quads and trikes,did run up and down our road in s5 but thought it was quite considerate to make some tracks for us,as my wife must go to work as she is a support worker and must go visit the elderly in all weathers!!
Yes they are probably doing more good than harm breaking up the compact snow at the expense of over revving there engines. They have chunky tyres on and spray the snow right out of the road.