Idiots on 2 quads racing up and down S5

The kids were on the pavement but could quite easily be ran into the way these were driving about. The kids were 8 ish to 10 years old.

Where were the parents? What kind of irresponsible idiot allows kids of that age to play on the public highway?

Shouldn't someone call social services? It's obvious that the parents are inadequate.

Where were the parents? What kind of irresponsible idiot allows kids of that age to play on the public highway?

Shouldn't someone call social services? It's obvious that the parents are inadequate.

Did you not see where I said that the kids were on the pavement? Are they not allowed to be there? You are clearly pro quad racing on the snow in hazzardous conditions

Did you not see where I said that the kids were on the pavement? Are they not allowed to be there? You are clearly pro quad racing on the snow in hazzardous conditions

The roads are for licensed motor vehicles, if an irresponsible parent allows young children to play on the road then they take responsibility for what happens to them

A good parent will take their children to the park, irresponsible parents push their kids out on to the street unsupervised then whine when they are killed by a passing motorist who has every right to be there.

If the kids remain on the pavement there is no problem but young children don't do that. They rush out into the road and then the negligent parent seeks to blame the innocent motorist.

Edited by InvalidUser

Keep the kids off the road! Road are for motor vehicles! Only irresponsible parents let kids play on the roads.

At the moment, it's impossible to tell where roads end and pavements begin. There's always a possibility of vehicles losing control, even if sensibly driven.

At the moment, it's impossible to tell where roads end and pavements begin. There's always a possibility of vehicles losing control, even if sensibly driven.

Agreed, so a sensible, responsible parent will keep their children far from harm. The roads aren't a playground even if covered in snow.

true its hard to tell where the road and pavement starts theirs a van on yew lane parked nearly in the middle of the road ....

The roads are for licensed motor vehicles, if an irresponsible parent allows young children to play on the road then they take responsibility for what happens to them

A good parent will take their children to the park, irresponsible parents push their kids out on to the street unsupervised then whine when they are killed by a passing motorist who has every right to be there.

If the kids remain on the pavement there is no problem but young children don't do that. They rush out into the road and then the negligent parent seeks to blame the innocent motorist.

I don't think these guys were innocent motorists though, they were driving at stupid speeds and had their faces covered with balaclavas, and had no helmets on.

I don't think these guys were innocent motorists though, they were driving at stupid speeds and had their faces covered with balaclavas, and had no helmets on.

You don't need helmets for road legal quads do you ?

I doubt they will have been doing more than the speed limit in this weather anyhow even though they looked fast or the engines revving its nuts off.

They're still at it now, they're having a good go at breaking the speed limit in the snow and it's making a right racket, continuously going up and down the road. I have a poorly child in bed so i'm not impressed at all

2 lads were outsdie my house yesterday on a road legal quad with balaclavas on, but they weren't been stupid or anything they were just sat talking and when they saw me trying to turn onto my drive they moved.

Coud have been same lads but just moved to your area to be annoying

You don't need helmets for road legal quads do you ?

I doubt they will have been doing more than the speed limit in this weather anyhow even though they looked fast or the engines revving its nuts off.

No registration plates then?

Keep the kids off the road! Road are for motor vehicles! Only irresponsible parents let kids play on the roads.

You could not be more wrong

Roads are for PEDESTRIANS primarily. Other vehicles must give way.

The roads are for licensed motor vehicles

MUST you be so vocal on a topic you are plainly ignorant about