Idiots on 2 quads racing up and down S5

Two young men racing about around Southey area on two large quads. Went speeding past young children sledging this afternoon, were near the old Ritz bingo yesterday. Do they not think driving near kids etc is dangerous? They're going to cause an accident with their speed.

I saw them on Shiregreen yesterday, did they have balaclavas on?

earlier i saw a group of lads get out of a van on Donovan Road and start riding about on quad bikes, skidding about in the road. There are some cars still driving about, they could cause an accident.

yes seen them to day on morgan ave and barrie road.well theirs no police to stop them...

i think its the kids the s5 gang on morgan ave..up the top

It's the same selfish thinking that a lot of people have today. They don't think what effect their actions have on others. I'm sure there are many other people who own quads and use them in safety. But now, because of a few people causing a nusense people will see ALL quad riders as a danger. Same with moter bike riders. Only takes a few doing stupid things to make people think ALL bikers are a nusense.

Do they not think driving near kids etc is dangerous? They're going to cause an accident with their speed.

Keep the kids off the road! Road are for motor vehicles! Only irresponsible parents let kids play on the roads.

Two young men racing about around Southey area on two large quads. Went speeding past young children sledging this afternoon, were near the old Ritz bingo yesterday. Do they not think driving near kids etc is dangerous? They're going to cause an accident with their speed.

while these two are obviously idiots who shouldn't be on road - neither should kids on sledges, cars can't stop as easily in these conditions

I saw them on Shiregreen yesterday, did they have balaclavas on?

I'm not sure id they were or if they had scarves round their faces.

Keep the kids off the road! Road are for motor vehicles! Only irresponsible parents let kids play on the roads.

The kids were on the pavement! A split second with these nutters and they could have easily gone straight into them! So you're saying it's fine for the quads to be speeding around residential areas?

while these two are obviously idiots who shouldn't be on road - neither should kids on sledges, cars can't stop as easily in these conditions

The kids were on the pavement but could quite easily be ran into the way these were driving about. The kids were 8 ish to 10 years old.