Anyone at City Hall for Lee Mack tonight?

Just wondering how many made it for tonight show? Was supposed to go but had to turn back cos of the weather. Rang them and they said it was definitely still on, and no refund available.

Yes I was wondering that too, didn't even try and my mum was travelling from Chesterfield. A bit disappointed that it wasn't cancelled as a bit of refund would have been nice. never mind, its cheaper than wrecking the car trying to get there.

Top night - top comic . Top proper northern stand up comedian , Makes peter kay look " non league " !!

Top night - top comic . Top proper northern stand up comedian , Makes peter kay look " non league " !!

You cant possibly compare them - I like both of them but they are completely different. Lee Mack tell jokes where as Peter Kay is more comical stories kinda thing

Would have loved to have gone and see Lee though. Glad you had a good night.

Yeah I was due to go to see Lee Mack too but couldn't get. Very frustrating! My mate who lives in the town centre went and said the City Hall was only half full...

We went to the Sunday night show, it was a full house and a very very good night... he's as funny as.... :)