Bad Weather: Roads and Public Transport - 01/12/2010

Anyone know what's happening with the purple route?

I have tried to get on the blue route and have been told that all trams have been suspended!! Not particularly surprised.

My OH just got on a tram at meadowhall but they don't know how far it is going to go. I haven't seen any trams go past on middlewood road for quite a while.

Are there any trains running between Rotherham Central and Sheffield and vice versa?

The latest information I have is that the trains are running but can't call at Rotherham Central; passengers are advised to go to Swinton or Meadowhall stations. How you manage that, I haven't the foggiest idea.

said on look north there are no trains fron huddersfield to leeds,leeds to sheff and sheff to rotherham.

Trams then. There's the every 20 min thing on supertrams site and I keep seeing they're either not turning up or stopping. Any updates!!!????

can anyone tell me if theres any trams running gleagles town end

Just a quick advisroy, the M1 is closed southbound due to an incident around Junction 33 involving up to 5 lorries. Traffic back to Junction 35 at present from looking at the cameras. The 5 lorries can be seen on Camera 18.

Live Traffic Cameras: http://www.sy-transport.co.uk/traffic/motorway_jam_cams.htm

Snapshot of scene - http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/396/cam18.png

Just heard an update that Supertram between Cathedral and Herdings Park is suspended

Trams then. There's the every 20 min thing on supertrams site and I keep seeing they're either not turning up or stopping. Any updates!!!????

I have called the travel line number and they have said to keep an eye on the travel line websiteas they have closed the office due to H&S concerns!

Still isnt much help, their website says trams are still running on Blue and Yellow routes but delyas likely due to vehicles stuck on tracks etc. Doesnt help still!!

My husband has just got the tram from Halfway and its heading into the city centre successfully at the moment.

Tram due at Malin Bridge stop in next 10 mins. 08.51 time of posting this. Thats from some tram 'officials' there at the moment. My brother and his GF there now. Cold and snow covered but she's determined.