Pregnancy yoga in S11?

Hi there!

Does anyone know of any pregnancy yoga classes in S11? I can't seem to find any. I especially want one that is during the day as it so dark on a night now and pregnancy seems to have made me much less brave! I work over the weekends so it needs to be Mon-Thu daytime ideally.

I know this is very specific but I really miss going to my yoga class now I'm pregnant. I loved my class, especially as it was mid morning and 2 minutes walk from my house-just perfect after a hectic time at work!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Abbie x

Yes - google 'Olivia Lester' and email her.

She has jpregnancy classes in S11 on a Thursday from 1-3. They're lovely but not cheep.

They were the only day time pregnancy yoga classes I could find in Sheffield but I could be wrong. Have been going for the last few weeks and found both the yoga and support to be excellent.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply rholo-I just got an email back from her. Its good to know they come highly recommended as they seem quite expensive-my normal class only costs half of what hers cost!

Maybe I'll see you there!

Hi there,

I am a Pregnancy Yoga teacher in Sheffield (http://www.pregnantyogini.com). I don't teach day times I'm afraid nor am I near to S11 (well I live there, but don't teach there!), I teach in Sharrow...

I think that Hannah Penn teaches during the day (in Walkley). She is a lovely teacher and most likely less expensive than Olivia. I'd suggest googling her:-)).

Good luck.

LL

Hi

Probably a few years too late looking at the dates but I have opened a lovely bright yoga space in Netheredge and runa pregnancy yoga class on Saturday mornings. Ideal for second time Mums...all welcome. Search Yoga Boutique Sheffield for more info.

All the best

Carly Mountain