Where to hire a carpet cleaner from?

Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where is the best/cheapest place to hire a carpet cleaner from?

Many thanks x

any of the supermarkets and homebase and the likes, they are a good bit of kit "the rug doctor"

we decided to buy our own and its one of the best investments we made

Thank you for your quick reply, we have a seven month old daughter and have the odd milk/sick patch (sorry for TMI) and I just can't get rid of the stains.

thats why we bought our own with 3 kids, its always there then even if you knock a cup over

I have seen them for hire in the tescos on infirmary road.

morrisons have them rug doctor things, im gonna hire one after xmas

I wouldn't bother with a rug doctor! Buy your own!

We need a new carpet because of the last one we hired!!!

We did the whole house with it and the carpets looked great...BUT...the first room we did (the living room) smelt awful!!!

We took it back and complained, and got our money back as the lady on the counter admitted that she was personally responsible for checking the machines were clean and ok to rent out again when they arrived back to her but this one 'may have slipped through the net'!

This was in June and we have tried everything to get the smell out of the carpet but it still hasnt gone completely!

If you do go with the rug doctor inspect the machine thoroughly before use and make sure that it has been cleaned and checked by the shop you hire it from!

I have a carpet cleaner coming tomorow.

She is going to clean the carpets in the living room, dining room, entrance hall, stairs and landing....whilst I sit on my backside and watch her.

The carpets are 7 years old, and I expect a good few years yet before they need replacing.

Why do I need to buy summat and do the work myself?

45 Quid after 7 years is less than £7 a year.

I've got a vax machine for sale cost me over £200. Don't need it now got laminate floor. It saved me from all the stained carpets when mine were young. Let me know if your interested.

We do carpet cleaning for only £20 per carpet, per room. At this price why not let the professionals do the job for you..

Give me a call on 0114 345 1003 and I'll get you booked in. Ask for me - Robert Taylor