Pre-ordering at the milestone

I've booked to eat at the milestone and we've been asked to pre-order. Fair enough but (having never been) I'm confused about the setup and menu choices. On the website there's a Xmas menu with starters, mains and desserts for a set price or further down there's a gastro pub menu with starters and mains. Can I chose from either menu?

Don't want to sound a novice by asking :confused:

I've booked to eat at the milestone and we've been asked to pre-order. Fair enough but (having never been) I'm confused about the setup and menu choices. On the website there's a Xmas menu with starters, mains and desserts for a set price or further down there's a gastro pub menu with starters and mains. Can I chose from either menu?

Madam, it's not your fault if they cannot explain their offerings or their website is confusing. You are the customer they should make it easy for you to buy from them.

What would Gordon say?

T

I think you can probably choose - but I agree with above, ask them.

Madam, it's not your fault if they cannot explain their offerings or their website is confusing. You are the customer they should make it easy for you to buy from them.

What would Gordon say?

T

Having seen the programme with Gordon Ramsey and the Milestone, I think he would say...go to Silversmiths

Have you read the reviews on the Milestone?

Have you tried the basic method of ringing and asking?

Gorden wouldn't like the sound of that.

PR-ORDER.? that's part of the enjoyment of dining out to sit and choose your meal. I'd never go there again, they don't really understand what

a PROPER restaurant is all about.

They themselves should take time off and visit a few restaurants in

Antwerp, Berlin, Jersey , Paris etc then they would see that they are only playing at it.